• Girl 1

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Girl 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl 3

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">If were forced to marry one of these 3 girls who would u marry ?<br /> 1. girl 1: super hot but poor (looks)<br /> 2.girl 2: super rich but ugly (money)<br /> 3.super smart and interesting but ugly and poor (compatibility)<br /> <br /> plus u cant divorce them or kill themlater on?</div>

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How ugly is ugly? because if Ugly is average then i would pick Girl 3, i have no idea about girl 1 because she could be a bitch and not really interested in money as much as love. AND YES I AM A GUY! don't mock me because i want some lovin :(

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kinda agree with dark valentine.. there is a point in which looks stop mattering and your kinda like "I don't care how hot you are, I don't want to hear about your $%#^& cat anymore!!!". The person you are with needs to have some intelligence and you have to have something in common with them. Money doesn't really matter, but on the flip side looks do to an extent also... I mean, if she's got some funky warts growing on her lip you sure in hell don't want to be kissing her! That could be diseased! 0_0

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i kinda agree with dark valentine.. There is a point in which looks stop mattering and your kinda like "i don't care how hot you are, i don't want to hear about your $%#^& cat anymore!!!". The person you are with needs to have some intelligence and you have to have something in common with them. Money doesn't really matter, but on the flip side looks do to an extent also... I mean, if she's got some funky warts growing on her lip you sure in hell don't want to be kissing her! That could be diseased! 0_0
lol