Who wont you want to fight?????

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mainly name the characters in naruro that you wouldn't like to face.....
State the reason's for your pick not just saying because his strong or has a a special jutsu.
You may pick any character in naruto world dead or alive it does not matter, however the you may only pick 4 characters....
Mine are:

1) Minato: Minato was hokage, very fast, very powerful, and was considered to be very very smart. We have only seen him a few times in the manga, however those few times are mind blowing.

2) Shikumaru: The smartest in naruto world, his tech and capablities are very annoying and deadly in his hand....... He is always 2 steps ahead of everyone and has become more powerful.

3) kakashi: Kakashi is said to be as smart as shikumaru, he is very fast, very strong, and has copied over a thousand jutsu..... He has been praised and acknowledged by all even Nagato, Itachi and Tobi...... He is good in all feilds of combat such as taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu. He can also fight from any Range.

4) Nagato: Nagato is nearly impossible to stop he his tech and capabilities are really something that i would not want to face. He fights from all ranges, he can suck peoples soul out, summon very strong creatures, control life and death, technology, ability to control gravity. He has alot of chakra which means you are in one hell of a fight.

These characters are the one's that i wont like too fight....
There is a few more like hiden, sasori, Gai, Itachi, but those i would fear the most and i have stated why....... Itachi would be up there but because he is some what sick and nearly dead i thought i would leave him out.
I didn't pick naruto because he is the main character.

Now choose your DOOM xd

Reactions: mcchikeneater

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
any of them. even one with any type of ability to use ninjutsu and move the way ninjas move would wreck the s--t out of any regular human. but if they were in this world and i would fight them on regular terms, 3rd raikage, hes a scary dude. if i were in that world and also a ninja, it would stilll be 3rd raikage, or anyone who possesses byakugan, sharingan, rinnegan, kabuto because the attacking of organs directly with his chakra scalpel would really suck ass, naruto because hes a beast, killer b for the same reason. minato because he owned.

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen,Minato,Naruto,Kakuzu,Hidan,Tobi,Madara.

You pick a fight with any of these and your dead in a blink of an eye.
Well maybe not Hidan.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikamaru because he is so smart. He would already have my death planned out before the first punch.
Minato because he is so da** fast.
Itachi because, well, he's freaking Itachi. He could kill me with a look. Literally.
Ay because he is freaking huge. It would be like fighting a bear that had a fight with an electric chair and won.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill fight anyone as long as there a a good cause behind it sorry not trying to sound tough but jus how i feel but based on the show the ppl i would least likely wanna fight at this point in time would be...naruto bm mode i mean seriously if he gets any stronger i feel like he will jump out of the manga pick it up rip it in half like haha i win ....or itachi cuz of his totsuka sword or anyone who uses the reaper seal like sumone says who want to be trapped in a genjutsu forever haha