0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
(Raiton:Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Static Collection Skill

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body. This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part, will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis(lasts for the remeinder of this turn)

muhahah you are now paralized on contact:p

(Chidori)-1000 Birds

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

to blast your head which you cannot dodge or counter since you are paralized:p

haha i win:D:D:D

Nice fight!

Who's next!!!

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ya, ya when i smacked the back of your head i used
Name: Dai Hinoshi Ninpou: Shirabi - White Fire
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Description: a highly advanced Ninjutsu technique. The user will force chakra to flow through
the chakra circulatory system at an extremely rapid rate release chakra from a few concentrated tenketsu located in one of the limbs. The amount of release is great and the flame release is said to burn white hot. The immense heat of this white flame is capable of instantly incinerating anything it touches. The user has to have perfect chakra control in order to shield themselves from contact with the flame. The downside to this technique is that the fire burns so intense that the heat will damage the skin and body as if the person was actually set on fire. The damage dealt to the chakra circulatory system is also unavoidable as multiple uses in a short time frame can cause tears in the system resulting in a slow death. These downsides however are overshadowed by the ability of this technique to incinerate an opponent by landing only one punch.

so u?re dead, bye, bye^^
*telleports away from the arena*

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the chakra went into both of us at the same time, and seeing as it is a slow killer i build up a lot of chakra to prevent it from hitting my arms so i can at last finish you up and since you are paralyzed i can still kill you, and i am still alive to flee to the nearest hospital while you are dead:p

*goes to hospital who heal my chakra wounds and stuff*

*heals*

who is next?

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you may never have aggreed to fight me but you still tried to harm me which means you tried to fight me which means you must have mentally agreed to fight meU_U
thanks for the fight though:D.
by the way your still dead cause i a member of Squalata killed you:D:D:D:D:D

hmm i wonder what customs i should submit how about death by gummy worm i think i will submit that right now! rofl.