Who will end up dying while Naruto is training?

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 sannins are dead already..
Tsuande is gona die during this attack
Kakashi Isn't going to die he will become hokage but he will know about Obito. and at one point of the battle Madara is gona know that Naruto isn't there and then he will leave and when he returns Tsunade MIGHT be dead. Somebody will die though I know it. It won't be Sakura for sure though. It could be a Hyuuga or Somebodies parents. The next generation will be alive. The old Generation may parish.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people. Tsunade, possibly Kakashi, possibly Iruka, and a lot of other people. They're all going to try and protect Naruto. I don't think any of the original Genin from part 1 are going to die.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have my reservations about Tsunade being killed by Pein, mostly because of timing and Sakura's current strength level... But if anyone was to die I would say; Shizune, Iruka, and if I'm right about Tsunade surving it's going to be someone very close to Sakura besides Shizune.. maybe Ino.
thats what i said a while back:p

Madara Uchiha said:
I think when Kishi said "Naruto had to grow up" refering to when Jiraiya died "and Sakura has to grow up too" doesnt mean that Tsunade is going to die like most of you think. I think that Ino is going to die because she is Sakura's rival and her best friend. I don't think Kishi would make it so obvious. Jiraiya's death was unexpected but Kishi now made it seem like Tsunade is going to die which i don't think will happen.
:p

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=209631" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-209631">sancio1995 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> tsunade and kakshi maybe iruka its what i think </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>kakashi im 100 % he wont cuz he said he was gonna focus on kakashi and sakura this year. iruka i dont think so, he is not one of their strong shinobi , so i dont think he will be involved in the fight. I'm alos pretty sure yamato wont die, cuz we got introduced to him a while back and i really think there's more to his strenght than we have seen, so i dont think kishi wont kill him anytime soon. Krunei, she's pregnant , that would be cruel to kill her. Gai might be a canditate but Tsunade remains the favorite</div>

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi im 100 % he wont cuz he said he was gonna focus on kakashi and sakura this year. iruka i dont think so, he is not one of their strong shinobi , so i dont think he will be involved in the fight. I'm alos pretty sure yamato wont die, cuz we got introduced to him a while back and i really think there's more to his strenght than we have seen, so i dont think kishi wont kill him anytime soon. Krunei, she's pregnant , that would be cruel to kill her. Gai might be a canditate but Tsunade remains the favorite
yeah i forgot what kishi said about kakashi and sakura... and tsunade i am 100% sure she will die,yamato mmm you are right he wont die, kurenai of course she wont die kishi is not so cruel, and gai that would be another option of dieing.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=216904" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-216904">shodaime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sasuke And Naruto Die At The End The Final Battle. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>nope i think only one dies, the other takes over as hokage. I wonder who kishi will kill, probably naruto</div>