xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt sasuke will become hokage but it's still a possibility.. I believe that at least being thought of as hokage You have to be acknowledged by the village. it's not always necessarily about power. If you think about it all the hokages are connected so I think anyone who's under the hashi legacy will be hokage

The legacy

1st Hashirama: because the people chose because he was the best of the best.

2nd Tobirama: being the brother of hashi

3rd Hiruzen: being the student of the second

4th Minato: being a student of jaryiya who's a student of hiruzen

5th Tsunades: being a student of hiruzen

Almost kague Danzo: being a student of tobirama and partner to hiruzen. (Tehcnally not really a kague but is an example)

I feel the top four candidates for the next hokage are (not in any specific order)

1. kakashi being the student of minato
2. naruto being the student of kakashi, jariya and being the son minato.
3. sasuke being the student of kakashi and orchimaru.
4. Sakura being the student of kakashi and tsunade.

I believe that someone outside of this lineage will never become hokage. (sorry kiba)

If you look at the kages from the other villages you can tell that they follow a family well a few of them at least

This system is just like dynasty' or monarchy's

The second part I'm not sure if there will kage rule after the war. They have been talking about a united nation so I think there is a possibility of there being a council. Like 2 of the strongest/wisest representatives from all the villages are the leaders of the whole thing trying to bring peace.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Danzo was the fill in hokage when Tsunade was in her coma; they surely didn't put his face on the mountain.

OT:
In my opinion-

6th/next hokage: Kakashi
7th/after Kakashi: Naruto

Putokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto will die, this much has been foreshadowed since manga #3

He will nominate and back sasuke for hokage, n because the other ninjas respect naruto they will allow sasuke to lead them.