Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
that was a wind technique.....

o_O what forest there is no forest for 1 hole mile.......

I use....*Sensatsu Suishou (Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles)(Using the appropriate hand seals, the user will cause water to rise into the air and take the form of a thousand needles.).....at ur clones in the air and heading for the forest*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
first the clonews from underground...........uses *Boushi Aisu no Jutsu(Spinning Ice Technique)(The user combines Ice prison as a defensive but forces the ice to spin at a quick pace and maintain momentum by itself)......protecting me from the Rasengans*

second for those 8 running at me.......uses *Hyoton: Roga Nadare no Jutsu (Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche)(This jutsu creates an avalanche of snow wolves that run towards the opponent, biting and crushing their foe.)*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
alright I know u know how to usethe Futon: Rasenshuriken so that means u know how to use ur wind element as a weapon.

first what I want you to do is focus on ur Futon Elemental chakra.........when it is visible I will teach u further

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
very good now that u can focus on ur Futon chakra by itself u can now us it for jutsu's.........

now when u perform these hand sign (imagine a bullet being fired with the wind)

I do not expect u to get this on ur first try so in which case I want you to make 5 Shadow clones and have them do exactly the same thing. At every ten minutes release the clones take a 5 min break and do it again..... until u are able to blast a hole into this Ice Wall