who wants one piece ch. 570 :p eng(afcource)

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here u go i have been clicking manga stream ch. 570 every second for the last hours >.< now its up :D woot still havent read it myself i wanted to share first

(i didnt read any of the rules about posting a ch. but delete the thread if i am braking any rules mugi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: +luffy+

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
luffy vs garp O_______________________O WOW and i cant believe how this came out? until a few chapters ago luffy was K.O. when we thought he was out of the game what now? all the whitebeard pirates putting their faith in him one piece RULESSS!!! xD

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow ..luffy is rocking out there..

i read in some spoilers something about flash back about fist of love..and garb leave luffy to go throw by saying i can't punch him...it seems that garp and luffy will fight here

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow ..luffy is rocking out there..

i read in some spoilers something about flash back about fist of love..and garb leave luffy to go throw by saying i can't punch him...it seems that garp and luffy will fight here
yeah i read the same freaking thing the prediction was dead on except that commander coming back to life (the frozen one) and something happening to aokiji but it predicted most of the things right i wonder whats gonna be the outcome of ace vs garp :D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter. Luffy's almost there. Really great to see the NW pirates step it up a notch. I hope we see some action of Hancock vs Sentoumaru in a true haki battle. I think Garp will fight with Luffy for a bit and then betray the WG and turn his sights on Sengoku in a surprise attack. The marines still have the advantage with stronger personnel and no one else is really in a position to deal with Sengoku.

here u go i have been clicking manga stream ch. 570 every second for the last hours >.< now its up :D woot still havent read it myself i wanted to share first

(i didnt read any of the rules about posting a ch. but delete the thread if i am braking any rules mugi)
He'll probably just change the link once the NB versions are ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. Luffy's almost there. Really great to see the NW pirates step it up a notch. I hope we see some action of Hancock vs Sentoumaru in a true haki battle. I think Garp will fight with Luffy for a bit and then betray the WG and turn his sights on Sengoku in a surprise attack. The marines still have the advantage with stronger personnel and no one else is really in a position to deal with Sengoku.

He'll probably just change the link once the NB versions are ready.
Na, I don't expect Garp to attack Sengoku ~_~ otherwise Garp wouldn't have jumped onto the bridge in the first place. He may let Luffy pass, however that doesn't mean he's going to join him.

I'm wondering who's going to land the first hit?

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favourite quote in this chapter

garp: i knew you had it in you...

btw what did iva mean?
the blood to fight what has never been seen! dragon!!!

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

btw what did iva mean?
i didnt exactly get it either but

garp saying knew you had it in you

does that mean dragon also has the kings haki? if garp has it dragon has it then its no suprise that luffy has it

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt exactly get it either but

garp saying knew you had it in you

does that mean dragon also has the kings haki? if garp has it dragon has it then its no suprise that luffy has it
also when ace said you too does that mean ace has haki or whitebeard does?

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also when ace said you too does that mean ace has haki or whitebeard does?
nope i dont think ace has it if he had it then i dont think he would have been beaten by blackbeard that easily he could of countered his darkness powers with haki + flame but whitebeard showed us that he did have it anyway do u think the hit he landed on kizaru with his spear was with haki?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

btw what did iva mean?
Yeah, I still don't get it either.

However WB said something interesting: he commented on Luffy using Haki "He has the will of D"

Though that has been mentioned before in the manga, but not in a context related to Haki as far as I can remember.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I still don't get it either.

However WB said something interesting: he commented on Luffy using Haki "He has the will of D"

Though that has been mentioned before in the manga, but not in a context related to Haki as far as I can remember.
i remember it as well it was mentioned about Gol D Roger something about the people who posses the name D althought there are many D's that dont have haki like

portagas D ace
.... D teach(blackbeard)

so not all D's have that thing will of D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Na, I don't expect Garp to attack Sengoku ~_~ otherwise Garp wouldn't have jumped onto the bridge in the first place. He may let Luffy pass, however that doesn't mean he's going to join him.

I'm wondering who's going to land the first hit?
Well Sengoku is not going to sit around and it was a couple of chapters ago where it foreshadowed that he would be getting some action. Garp's a symbol of the marines so he has to step in even if it's his grandson. At the least if Garp let's him pass I see him blocking for Luffy from Sengoku since their powers seem similar and he has the most knowledge of how he fights. That's just me but we'll see next chapter.

almaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very nice chapter xd

btw when ace said that luffy has it too id say that the only people other than luffy who

might have kings haki are:

dragon,gold roger,garp

only if theres something oda hasent showed us:D

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
very nice chapter xd

btw when ace said that luffy has it too id say that the only people other than luffy who

might have kings haki are:

dragon,gold roger,garp

only if theres something oda hasent showed us:D
hancock, shanks luffy and whitebeard they have kings haki

and the guys you mentioned maybe they have king haki..but not mentioned yet..and also add to them Ace he also might have it ,cuz when he said "you have it too" that means he might have it

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hancock, shanks luffy and whitebeard they have kings haki

and the guys you mentioned maybe they have king haki..but not mentioned yet..and also add to them Ace he also might have it ,cuz when he said "you have it too" that means he might have it
Everyone on Amazone Lily can use Haki U_U but only Boa Hancock has the King's disposition.