The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei/SY's Rules (whoevers rules it is now lol)
Mid Range
Terrain: An open field with mountains to the north, a plateau to the south, a lake to the east, and a forest to the west. Nature's paradise I call it.
I'll choose my bio once you post which one you're using.
KG allowed
No Customs/Sub/Kai
I'll preferably go first.
Killing/Stealing up to you, I really just want a spar.

I preferably want someone who wants to test themselves against someone like me....please no vendettas or anything like that....xD If I cannot find someone who fits the first description, then anyone can have at it.

I'm a bit rusty, I'll admit that...but I can't promise you that I won't kill you, hopefully >.<, I almost always leave my opponents left for dead.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah. An Ice User. Very well then. I'll be using Akiza Uchiha (Black Rose Uchiha) then.

-activates 3T and uses-

I use

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex

Type: Attack/Defense (can do both at the same time)
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Destruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos (no water source needed to use this jutsu).

To send a wind/water tornado snaking at you combined with

Chidori Nagashi (1000 Birds Current)

Type: Attack/Defense (can be both at same time)
Range: Short
Description: A full body chidori that can also be charged into metal objects or be spread
out into the air or ground.

Which requires no handseals, and it then combines with the Typhoon Water Vortex (3-element combo now (1 part Wind, 1 part water, and 1 part lightning)

I'll finish with

(Genjutsu: Nehan Shoja No Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Temple Of Nirvana
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A slow acting illusion that can put a whole arena to sleep.

Placing you in a deep sleep as you are trying to deal with my 3-element combo...

EDIT: Crap. Didn't notice Temple of Nirvana is Short Range now....which is weird as an arena wouldn't be short range I believe. xD Just ignore that last part. lol

Last edited:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah. An Ice User. Very well then. I'll be using Akiza Uchiha (Black Rose Uchiha) then.

-activates 3T and uses-

I use

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex

Type: Attack/Defense (can do both at the same time)
Description: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Destruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos (no water source needed to use this jutsu).

To send a wind/water tornado snaking at you combined with

Chidori Nagashi (1000 Birds Current)

Type: Attack/Defense (can be both at same time)
Description: A full body chidori that can also be charged into metal objects or be spread
out into the air or ground.

Which requires no handseals, and it then combines with the Typhoon Water Vortex (3-element combo now (1 part Wind, 1 part water, and 1 part lightning)

I'll finish with

(Genjutsu: Nehan Shoja No Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Temple Of Nirvana
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A slow acting illusion that can put a whole arena to sleep.

Placing you in a deep sleep as you are trying to deal with my 3-element combo...

EDIT: Crap. Didn't notice Temple of Nirvana is Short Range now....which is weird as an arena wouldn't be short range I believe. xD Just ignore that last part. lol
Lyon isn't looking to your eyes.
As Lyon starts to notices you performing rasengan on one of your hands and destructive torrent techniques on your other hand creating a great vortex of wind/water upon combining them together he quickly takes a deep breath while channeling his wind chakra to his lungs inhaling a great blast of wind that go towards your wind/water/lightning combos that has 120 damage inflicting a great damage to it causing it to turn from 120 damage poin to 40 damage point as Wind is stronger than lightning and your combo consists of Water , wind and lightning.Just after Lyon releases his wind Lyon takes a deep breath again inhaling a great vortex of wind aiming towards the wind/water combo and continuing towards you as low state [As D ranked vortex of wind].Afterwards Lyon claps his hands summoning a big volume of water around Akiza causing her to be surrounded by the water and inflicting damage to her.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lyon isn't looking to your eyes.
As Lyon starts to notices you performing rasengan on one of your hands and destructive torrent techniques on your other hand creating a great vortex of wind/water upon combining them together he quickly takes a deep breath while channeling his wind chakra to his lungs inhaling a great blast of wind that go towards your wind/water/lightning combos that has 120 damage inflicting a great damage to it causing it to turn from 120 damage poin to 40 damage point as Wind is stronger than lightning and your combo consists of Water , wind and lightning.Just after Lyon releases his wind Lyon takes a deep breath again inhaling a great vortex of wind aiming towards the wind/water combo and continuing towards you as low state [As D ranked vortex of wind].Afterwards Lyon claps his hands summoning a big volume of water around Akiza causing her to be surrounded by the water and inflicting damage to her.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand is that you used Atsugai twice, the first time to weaken the combination, and the second to dispose of it completely, leaving only a D-rank vortex of wind, and then making a big volume of water around me....simple enough to get out of...please tell me to edit if I'm wrong (and please tell me so via VM.)

I simply form a tall, flat rampart (or plateau what have you) using:

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Withstanding the weakened vortex with ease, and avoiding the water jutsu as well if you choose to continue with it as I use the earth from the rampart and on the ground to create

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

I choose not to ride it, and just have it branch off and attack you, covering you in mud, especially around your legs, preventing you from moving, as I finish up with

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo

Exhaling several blades of wind at differing angles at you, blasting your mud covered and stuck self, drying the mud (id say) and the debris of it hits you, damaging you severely.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand is that you used Atsugai twice, the first time to weaken the combination, and the second to dispose of it completely, leaving only a D-rank vortex of wind, and then making a big volume of water around me....simple enough to get out of...please tell me to edit if I'm wrong (and please tell me so via VM.)

I simply form a tall, flat rampart (or plateau what have you) using:

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Withstanding the weakened vortex with ease, and avoiding the water jutsu as well if you choose to continue with it as I use the earth from the rampart and on the ground to create

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

I choose not to ride it, and just have it branch off and attack you, covering you in mud, especially around your legs, preventing you from moving, as I finish up with

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo

Exhaling several blades of wind at differing angles at you, blasting your mud covered and stuck self, drying the mud (id say) and the debris of it hits you, damaging you severely.
As Lyon Notices Akiza's rampart starts to go upwards causing her to escape from the wind vortex I know that if I continued making the water volume it wouldn't effect on you so I instead of performing the water attack I aims my hands towards the sky channeling lightning chakra into the clouds creating several lightning strikes in your location.If you continued at making earth flow wave technique as my move will take some time to form I release non focused electricity from my body destroying all of the mud around me causing me to be able to move easily.As I notice your wind blade coming towards me[which I don't think you will have time to make due to my lightning strikes will be formed by the time you are performing the hand seals for the serial waves technique but just in case] I perform the Horse hand seal breathing out from my mouth a massive wall made of flame which starts to go towards you wind blades and continue towards you as low state.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang

Type: Offense
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

Range: Short - Long
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As Lyon Notices Akiza's rampart starts to go upwards causing her to escape from the wind vortex I know that if I continued making the water volume it wouldn't effect on you so I instead of performing the water attack I aims my hands towards the sky channeling lightning chakra into the clouds creating several lightning strikes in your location.If you continued at making earth flow wave technique as my move will take some time to form I release non focused electricity from my body destroying all of the mud around me causing me to be able to move easily.As I notice your wind blade coming towards me[which I don't think you will have time to make due to my lightning strikes will be formed by the time you are performing the hand seals for the serial waves technique but just in case] I perform the Horse hand seal breathing out from my mouth a massive wall made of flame which starts to go towards you wind blades and continue towards you as low state.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

Range: Short - Long
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
Alright then.

As you said, If I continued with Earth Flow Wave, your Lightning Fang would take some time to form, so I shall continue with it, slowing your move, before you free yourself with Nagashi of course.

However, I shall continue also with Serial Waves (the last part of my move), but beginning by aiming it at the lightning, negating it, and then aiming it at you, as about a high C rank I'd say.

You only used Nagashi to free yourself, by which time the weakened Serial Waves would be coming upon you, damaging you slightly/overtaken by your Fire Jutsu, weakening it as you said (though it really wouldn't as Fire > Wind). But that's what you said, so let's go with your Fire Jutsu is now an A rank in power. ^_^ (Though again it really wouldn't be. xD)

So as the A-ranked wall of flame comes at my rampart, I use:

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

So, a wall of water comes at your wall of fire, and as I've assumed we agree on the fact that your Fire jutsu has been weakened slightly by what I've mentioned before this jutsu,
A rank Water > A rank Fire, thus this I'd say shall leave a C-rank sized water source in front of my rampart...which I then use to follow up with:

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Release: Tornado of Water
Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Note: Requires a nearby water source

sending a spinning water vortex directly at you, followed by

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Throwing it behind and above the water vortex, aiming it at your head/shoulders, as I split it into 3 spears.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then.

As you said, If I continued with Earth Flow Wave, your Lightning Fang would take some time to form, so I shall continue with it, slowing your move, before you free yourself with Nagashi of course.

However, I shall continue also with Serial Waves (the last part of my move), but beginning by aiming it at the lightning, negating it, and then aiming it at you, as about a high C rank I'd say.

You only used Nagashi to free yourself, by which time the weakened Serial Waves would be coming upon you, damaging you slightly/overtaken by your Fire Jutsu, weakening it as you said (though it really wouldn't as Fire > Wind). But that's what you said, so let's go with your Fire Jutsu is now an A rank in power. ^_^ (Though again it really wouldn't be. xD)

So as the A-ranked wall of flame comes at my rampart, I use:

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

So, a wall of water comes at your wall of fire, and as I've assumed we agree on the fact that your Fire jutsu has been weakened slightly by what I've mentioned before this jutsu,
A rank Water > A rank Fire, thus this I'd say shall leave a C-rank sized water source in front of my rampart...which I then use to follow up with:

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Release: Tornado of Water
Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Note: Requires a nearby water source

sending a spinning water vortex directly at you, followed by

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Throwing it behind and above the water vortex, aiming it at your head/shoulders, as I split it into 3 spears.
Well about the water technique when the A ranked water hit the A ranked fire it will leave a D ranked water source as Water will only win against the fire with 20 damage points So you only have D ranked water source and I don't think you can use it to make A ranked technique but Meh let's continue I am enjoying this ^_^ :p

*As you are performing the needed hand seals to make the water wall to defend against my great wall of fire creating a great steam filling the hole battle field leaving our visions blocked Lyon waits till the steam fill the whole battle field so your sharingan will be useless as sharingan can't see through steam that carries/made by chakra and while waiting he takes a kunai from his back then he uses that you can't see me as a advantage to go hide under ground without making any kind of sound then I emerge behind you in mid range.Just as I appear behind you I infuse my wind chakra with kunai that I carries with my hand giving it sharp ability and also causing it to be more fast and make clearly no sound and as I infuse my wind chakra with the kunai I throw it towards you without making any sound..Just as I throw the kunai I perform the ram hand seal creating an antlion below you that starts to suck everything long ranged from you.*

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique

Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well about the water technique when the A ranked water hit the A ranked fire it will leave a D ranked water source as Water will only win against the fire with 20 damage points So you only have D ranked water source and I don't think you can use it to make A ranked technique but Meh let's continue I am enjoying this ^_^ :p

*As you are performing the needed hand seals to make the water wall to defend against my great wall of fire creating a great steam filling the hole battle field leaving our visions blocked Lyon waits till the steam fill the whole battle field so your sharingan will be useless as sharingan can't see through steam that carries/made by chakra and while waiting he takes a kunai from his back then he uses that you can't see me as a advantage to go hide under ground without making any kind of sound then I emerge behind you in mid range.Just as I appear behind you I infuse my wind chakra with kunai that I carries with my hand giving it sharp ability and also causing it to be more fast and make clearly no sound and as I infuse my wind chakra with the kunai I throw it towards you without making any sound..Just as I throw the kunai I perform the ram hand seal creating an antlion below you that starts to suck everything long ranged from you.*

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique

Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
The battlefield in front of me, not under or behind me ^.~

As I see the area in front of me covered in steam, I would easily assume that you went underground to avoid the rest of my attack, so I closely watch the ground beneath my rampart and see you beginning to travel under it to get behind me, so I make a few handseals and wait for you to get a short distance past it, and then I myself decide to use:

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

As you are underground already, this would instantly bury you alive and crush you simultaneously, as the ground around you would spiral inwards on itself.

Checkmate, I believe.