0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok lets do this

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

ok your turn.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*activates sharingan* Ill go easy on you young grasshopper xD

(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire.

to block your fire

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*shurikens go through water*

Basic Ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu)-Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The colne jutsu can be made with diffrent elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

to make 5 illusions

and each of them rush you(including me) and when i get close i use

chidory(1000 birds)
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*quickly pulls out my blade and i run fire chakra through it so its burning hot*

I block the shuriken with my blade then i use

(Hyouton:Tsubame Fubuki)-Ice Style:Snow Storm Of Swallows

* Type:Attack
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: A snow billard of swallow shaped ice.

and when see it goes strait through all but 1 i quickly direct all my attention to you then i counter your chidori with

(Fuuton: Buredozu Avvu Gurooi) - Wind Style: Blades Of Glory

* Type: Attack
* Range: Close
* Chakra Cost: 30
* Damage Points: 60
* Description: User molds wind element chakra into their arms and is free to use them like swords for 3 turns. Designed for when you have no time to take out a weapon to defend you can just use your arms, to surprise your enemy.

and slice straight through your chidori slicing your arm off o_O then i follow through and slice your legs off o_O

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*quickly pulls out my blade and i run fire chakra through it so its burning hot*

I block the shuriken with my blade then i use

(Hyouton:Tsubame Fubuki)-Ice Style:Snow Storm Of Swallows

* Descripton: A snow billard of swallow shaped ice.

and when see it goes strait through all but 1 i quickly direct all my attention to you then i counter your chidori with

(Fuuton: Buredozu Avvu Gurooi) - Wind Style: Blades Of Glory

* Type: Attack
* Range: Close
* Chakra Cost: 30
* Damage Points: 60
* Description: User molds wind element chakra into their arms and is free to use them like swords for 3 turns. Designed for when you have no time to take out a weapon to defend you can just use your arms, to surprise your enemy.

and slice straight through your chidori slicing your arm off o_O then i follow through and slice your legs off o_O
not fair:(

(Raiton No Jutsu)-Lightning Technique
Typeefence/Attack
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Descripton: Small static bolts for attack and defence.

(Raitonenkou Gachin no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Clash Skill
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Description: A skill that is normally used after a Lightning jutsu, to add a thunderous effect. When the lightning jutsu strikes, it will utter forth a shockwave which will send the opponent backwards. Increasing the distance between the user and the individual effected by the skill, giving a greater oppurtunity to plan the next attack.

to pushing us apart so i am out of the range of your blades and i use

(Katonai Endan)-Fire Style:Great Fireball

Descripton: A more powerful and larger Fireball than a regular fireball.

to finish.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I use

(Fuuton:Mugen Sajin Daitoppa)-Wind Style Infinte Sand Great Break Through

* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Description:This jutsu has sand in it to increase the amount of damage.

it hits your fire jutsu repeling it back at you and making it more powerful, also the sand in it gets heated so hot that it turns to glass so there are little bits of sharp glass flying at you.

Oh and the only reason that wind blades of glory skill worked was cause wind beats lightning

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
my jutsu isn't really powerfull enough to make glass.....
.....and I would think it would sort of been put out by the sand instead of blowing it back more powerfull.

anyways i use

(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

to avoid most of the attack then i use

Basic Ninjutsu:
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The colne jutsu can be made with diffrent elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

to make 5 clones and make them surround you

your turn.

i know your wind blades are strong against lightning jutsu but i quickly used that thunder to increase the distance between us.

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The wind jutsu i used made your fire jutsu more power making it hot enough to turn sand into glass, and since we arent very close cause of the lightning jutsu you used to separate us i can clearly see your clones coming toward me, and also now there is glass on the ground all around you, before your clones get to me i use

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu

* Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

and i shoot them at you and your clones, they go through your clones so i can see which one is real, then run at you and start slicing you with my blade

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i use
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
Focus your chakra in your mouth and try to spit out a huge mist of flame gas.

which you run into then i jump back and ignite the fire with

(Katon:Endan)-Fire Style:Fireball

Damage Points:20
Descripton: Small fire ball

then when the fire ignites making it so you can't really see me because of the flames i use

to make 1 clone while i hide.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I use (Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

To make the terrain water and block your fire jutsu and i make waves come at you it goes through you so i know its a clone, your turn

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dam water/wind jutsus
*makes clone jump so the waves don't touch him then make him form handsymbols* while i use

(Gokan Sakusou)-5 Senses Confusion Disorder
Chakra Cost:
Damge Points:
The user throws an exploseive kunai at there targte and he mist spreads thrw the air.This jutsu cause he opponent to be hit buy attacks even thouhg they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

then use

Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

with your back to me.

your turn.

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry my net slow atm, umm you wouldnt be able to use that cause you need to throw a kunai, and if you clone through one it would only be an illusion >_< and if you threw i would instantly find out that you are hiding, and where you are hiding, so ill just go with "you threw it and i know where you are hiding, then you use your fire jutsu and i use

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Range:Short
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to dodge your jutsu, your turn

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but i haven't done any training since our last fight with being banned and stuff.

and you like know b rank ninjutsu and have custom jutsu.

i ain't allowed to learn more powerfull jutsu untill i get 1000 posts then i can learn fire more fire jutsu that are stronger then

(Katonai Endan)-Fire Style:Great Fireball

Descripton: A more powerful and larger Fireball than a regular fireball.

Basic Ninjutsu:

to make 10 clones and i spread them out and cover a large area.

Last edited: