who u think is the most cool person in NB?

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Pervy sage is awsome, Gobi Gobletson(don't know if changed name), and Yoshi.. is cool :)

+ Dexter.. and you Aro :)

EDIT: forgott Xtsune Uchiha(don't know new name if he has)

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i go with Migualon12, his next username was Migualon J.J., but i have NO IDEA what is current username is,

well, Goro is cool too of course, so is Zen, Zanji, Bishamon, Akiza, Nexus and Rei too of course, Gobi is great too, Dan too (The Pervy Sage), Mugi, Lawliet, Rag is great too, can´t forget on Izuna, SY, Lili, Ali (Kagutsuchi), TSSB, Black Leg (Perry), Taiketsu Yagami, ~SiskoStar~ (don´t remember current name, something on D), Yard, Howard, Sindy is great too, Ruiz, Faith, Itachi-Sama (not sure if still the same name) govind madhu and bansho tenin (don´t remember current names) are great too,...

BUT still, Migualon12 and his next name was Migualon J.J., i really don´t remember his current one, but HE is the most coolest member of NB

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i go with Migualon12, his next username was Migualon J.J., but i have NO IDEA what is current username is,

well, Goro is cool too of course, so is Zen, Zanji, Bishamon, Akiza, Nexus and Rei too of course, Gobi is great too, Dan too (The Pervy Sage), Mugi, Lawliet, Rag is great too, can´t forget on Izuna, SY, Lili, Ali (Kagutsuchi), TSSB, Black Leg (Perry), Taiketsu Yagami, ~SiskoStar~ (don´t remember current name, something on D), Yard, Howard, Sindy is great too, Ruiz, Faith, Itachi-Sama (not sure if still the same name) govind madhu and bansho tenin (don´t remember current names) are great too,...

BUT still, Migualon12 and his next name was Migualon J.J., i really don´t remember his current one, but HE is the most coolest member of NB
I love how the entire Staff is in there.

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well...from the posts i've read of theirs, the coolest ppl in my opinion are Pervy, Faust and Gamahiro. there are others that i find cool, but off hand i choose those three.

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You forgot about me U_U lol

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This list never ends...

Lawliet
Lili-chwan
Mugiwara
Rei
Zise
Escorpiius
Kyla
Izuna uchiha
Scary yamato
Mugen ryuku
Goro Kaguya
Gamahiro
-Mugen-
Zenryoku
Caliburn
Axle (dont know his new name lol)
'Zeus (Thats our lesche less lizh or whatever)
migualon .J.J (This guy i am not sure xd)
The pervy sage
Zanji uchiha
isthatnecessary
t_mala
New DAy (yulyn whatever xd)

lol these are the only names coming to my mind.....xd
and they are equally cool except the girls in this list are cooler than the boys :lmao:

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This list never ends...

Lawliet
Lili-chwan
Mugiwara
Rei
Zise
Escorpiius
Kyla
Izuna uchiha
Scary yamato
Mugen ryuku
Goro Kaguya
Gamahiro
-Mugen-
Zenryoku
Caliburn
Axle (dont know his new name lol)
'Zeus (Thats our lesche less lizh or whatever)
migualon .J.J (This guy i am not sure xd)
The pervy sage
Zanji uchiha
isthatnecessary
t_mala

lol these are the only names coming to my mind.....xd
and they are equally cool except the girls in this list are cooler than the boys :lmao:
Wow! That's really nice of you Anduril! Thank you. <3

Last edited:

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

>_>*looks at bolded part and coughs* igneel .....you didn't know that did you :rolleyes: