Who should take kakashis sharingan?

Tyname

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think neji should. he would be the greatest eye kekki genkai user right behind pein.
360 vision and predict the enemies movements, he wouldnt need rotation at all. plus genjustsu. he would be far superior to any of the hyugas

Decipher

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ohhh...and guy! good call, he could use it too! but it would be the sweetest if he gave it to naruto.

since he doesnt have a limit on his chakra he could use the sharingan constantly ya know?
yeah he doesnt have the chakra to keep it on
and not expirienced
so i guess naruto is the only one

katzan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kakashi is proved to be dead who do you think should take his sharingan, if anyone?
And why.

Giving it a quick thought i would say Lee. It would help him predict the enemy's moves wether they are taijutsu, ninjutsu or genjutsu, and avoid nasty situations. He might only be able to copy taijutsu, due to his lack of abilities in the other subjects, but he would understand how it would work. As for genjutsu, since it is also an eye technic maybe he would be able to perform some.

Lee (5 gates) + Sharingan + "Power of Youth" (LOOOL) = BAMF
I should say that if it`s given the sahringan to Lee the sahringan will be wasted like 60%. The sharingan can copy multiple jutsus. Not only taijutsu

Suiton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think that lee would be capable of using the sharingan
even kakashi is exhausted after using it
and i dont think that lee can even see trough it
because as far as i know it costs chakra and as we all know lee is not that good with chakra control
its like that isnt it?

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If someone took kakashi's sharingan, would they be able to activate the mangekyou sharingan?
Oh, oh..what would it be like if naruto had it...not much of a side effect, since he hass all that chakra too.

Last edited: