Juvia Loxar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today a person called crystal heart posted a very adult rated post on Juvia's wall,Juvia had never heard of this person before,which mod should Juvia report this too,or should Juvia even report this at all?

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There should be a link next to "View Conversation" down in the lower right hand corner of the Visitor Message that you were sent.

It should say "Report". You click that, and it will take you to the report screen. Fill that out, and I guess things will be handled from their.

Further more, if it disturbed you that much, you could always add that person to your Ignore List, and you won't see anything they post/send you.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Lawliet

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There should be a link next to "View Conversation" down in the lower right hand corner of the Visitor Message that you were sent.

It should say "Report". You click that, and it will take you to the report screen. Fill that out, and I guess things will be handled from their.

Further more, if it disturbed you that much, you could always add that person to your Ignore List, and you won't see anything they post/send you.

Hope that helps.
Yeap that's about it.

Juvia should stop talking in third person, because Flaw thinks she looks retarded.
Agreed. It just sounds weird O.O

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Today a person called crystal heart posted a very adult rated post on Juvia's wall,Juvia had never heard of this person before,which mod should Juvia report this too,or should Juvia even report this at all?
Talking of yourself in third person is a good sign you should report yourself too; hell even I reported you, wonder what's gonna happen

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talking of yourself in third person is a good sign you should report yourself too; hell even I reported you, wonder what's gonna happen
Reporting oneself never works >_> I've reported myself at least 5 times and you guys never infracted me :|

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lawliet says take note of this post:

Hope that helps.
Now Lawliet has deleted the post and is happy.

Lawliet hopes you are happy too.

Lawliet is closing this thread now.

~Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.