Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just got the need to thank all of my watchers but making painting Garra since he is one of the most awesome and strongest char.... in NAruto.

Suprisingly it took me only 30 min and i didnt go so much into details, after i finished it i played with a few PS options like gradiants and it thing it came out pretty well.

So nah i dont think he looks evil lol

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bleh! Whats with the tounge?

Got your tablet yet?

EDIT: Too red ._.
lol the tounge was in the sketch xD

haha so it looks so good that you think i used a tablet xd nah still no money -_-

Meh i tought it suits the evil theme , well anyway here is the V2

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol the tounge was in the sketch xD

haha so it looks so good that you think i used a tablet xd nah still no money -_-

Meh i tought it suits the evil theme , well anyway here is the V2

Dude, you are like 23 or something, can you get a job for a week or something?

I mean, make it stand out more, just lighten the lips ;)
And you still need to choose your colors better IMO

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, you are like 23 or something, can you get a job for a week or something?

I mean, make it stand out more, just lighten the lips ;)
And you still need to choose your colors better IMO
IN 2 months gonna be 22 xD , well i think i am going to work as a waiter soon :( really need the damn money.

meh i didnt use a refference of Garra, just used my own awesome colors xD, and i have allready started doing a new coloring lol

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IN 2 months gonna be 22 xD , well i think i am going to work as a waiter soon :( really need the damn money.

meh i didnt use a refference of Garra, just used my own awesome colors xD, and i have allready started doing a new coloring lol
Oh, well, close enough :p

Well, I mean, you either make them way too bright, or just they just doesnt fit the whole thing.
And please, take your time while making the others -_- if you want to get commissions, show the people its worth. :|

EDIT: Message me on dA, we over spammed the thread xD

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, well, close enough :p

Well, I mean, you either make them way too bright, or just they just doesnt fit the whole thing.
And please, take your time while making the others -_- if you want to get commissions, show the people its worth. :|

EDIT: Message me on dA, we over spammed the thread xD
well i could work as a waiter but summer is the busyest period of the year, i would serve 1211311351 customers daily -_-.
Like i said it took me only 30 min, this was just a speed paint test to see if i could make something good in that time.**** the lips,

i am just coloring the Konohamaru pwns Pein image

Trust me i would take my time coloring something longer if i had a tablet, but with a mouse its allmost imposibble to color something in details, i get angry just looking at the image for a few hours and i dont even make pause, i do it all in 1 try.

And **** the spamming, its after all my thread, did you watch the match last night xd

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i could work as a waiter but summer is the busyest period of the year, i would serve 1211311351 customers daily -_-.
Like i said it took me only 30 min, this was just a speed paint test to see if i could make something good in that time.**** the lips,

i am just coloring the Konohamaru pwns Pein image

Trust me i would take my time coloring something longer if i had a tablet, but with a mouse its allmost imposibble to color something in details, i get angry just looking at the image for a few hours and i dont even make pause, i do it all in 1 try.

And **** the spamming, its after all my thread, did you watch the match last night xd
I know, but at least you would move your lazy ass a bit :p
I told you, if you want comissions, you need to show a good work, and youll have to make the comissions with a mouse so...

Do it well, use warm and compliment colors and I promise you to fave it and thanx you here :p

Lol, lmao! Yeh I watched it T^T I was rooting for germany, but Spain just didnt let them play their game :/

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know, but at least you would move your lazy ass a bit :p
I told you, if you want comissions, you need to show a good work, and youll have to make the comissions with a mouse so...

Do it well, use warm and compliment colors and I promise you to fave it and thanx you here :p

Lol, lmao! Yeh I watched it T^T I was rooting for germany, but Spain just didnt let them play their game :/
i hate moving my lazy ass when girls are not around xd
meh i dont have so much pattience after all this is some complicated stuff, its not cell coloring xD

damn painting isnt so fun as it was before --_--, yea i also rooted for Germany cause i grew up there but Spain is Spain xD