Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke ninja way how many times do i have to tell u to F*ck Off. What do u don't understand ''****'' or ''Off'' U probably understand F*ck very well cuz thats what u dream of doing to sasuke all thr time so the word must be ''Off''

Mystery solved ! So now u shall continue to do what u always do i.e. Sucking Sasuke's **** :cool:
The only thing your dreaming about is riding Naruto's **** bitch.

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing your dreaming about is riding Naruto's **** bitch.
Enough said, GayLord :p I won't waste further time destroying ur respect(oh i forgot u don't have any) cuz it won't affect ur gay nature and i understand it so plz excuse me i have other important matters to take care of rather than kicking ur foul ass all day long. So thats it and best of Luck for your night wid sasuke make sure he fills ur hole ;)

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wat he was saying is sasuke would have died multiple times if it wasnt for the intervention of tobi on several occasions gaara, and every member of hebi saved him at least once
What the f*ck is the point of saying that?

Nearly every Naruto character would have died in several instances had another character not intervened.

Sasuke repeatedly saved his teammates in his battle against Bee. He's saved Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin multiple times.

Kakashi has been saved multiple times by his teammates.
killerB has been saved multiple times too.
Itachi has been saved.
Naruto has been saved several times.
The 5 kage have also saved each other multiple times in their fight against Madara.
Several other characters too.

What a pointless argument.

Sasuke ninja way

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enough said, GayLord :p I won't waste further time destroying ur respect(oh i forgot u don't have any) cuz it won't affect ur gay nature and i understand it so plz excuse me i have other important matters to take care of rather than kicking ur foul ass all day long. So thats it and best of Luck for your night wid sasuke make sure he fills ur hole ;)
Keep on dreaming about Naruto.

DimLord Urza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is two kind of people in this world people like me who understand most think and then there people like you a **** head who doesn't understand a god damn thing.
Your sentence lacks consistency as well as parallelism.
"There is" should be "There are" since "is" is a singularity.
I can't even understand what you're saying.
-"People like me who understand most think"
Are you implying that you understand what most people think, what thinks most people, or thinking people can think?
In any case, you fail to deliver a fully comprehensible thought. My hypothesis is that you are either uneducated or plainly stupid.

Don't waste your time with someone like this guy. Rather than applying rational thinking to defend his position, he likes to use his stupid powers to throw insults at you.

Reactions: Naruto 10

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you implying that you understand what most people think, what thinks most people, or thinking people can think?
In any case, you fail to deliver a fully comprehensible thought. My hypothesis is that you are either uneducated or plainly stupid.

Don't waste your time with someone like this guy. Rather than applying rational thinking to defend his position, he likes to use his stupid powers to throw insults at you.
Awesome bro +rep

DeathByHugs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike him... not dissing Kishi's work but he comes across as a bit of a brat. Even though his motives are understandable. (heck I would have amaterasu'd Konoha to kingdom come by now)

Itachi is more annoying though.

Sasuke ninja way

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you didn't understand what i was saying you wouldn't reply.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is more badass than vegete on dbz
Sasuke's family got killed, cries, becomes emo, and becomes a power *****.
Vegeta's PLANET got blown up by a space overlord who conquered it. How does Vegeta react? Not like a crying, emo power *****. He just rolls with it.

OT: I like Sasuke to a degree. Not one of the best characters imo, definitely not one of the worst . But I hate the "Lord Sasuke" fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.