DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke been killed like 8 times and has to get saved....annoying i mean one or two times fine but not 8
The thread has a tittle i suggest you read it it is certainly not called how many times did he almost die.I can point out quite a few times for many characters who almost died so your kinda missing the point of the thread

robert31393

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke ****ing sucks now, all he do is rely on his wack ass susanoo to battle for him.when was the last time he did a jutsu? when was the last time he did a chidori?!he used to be so creative,i remember when he did that lightning move on itachi, but now he is just crap.naruto can beat his ass any day
ok im ready to be flamed now... lol

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, let me get this straight, I love Sasuke. He's an awesome character and I just love him. But I absolutely DESPISE Sasuke fanboys. They are the plague of Naruto base, Naruto fanboys being a VERY close second. I just needed to get out the fact the I just plain HATE Sasuke fanboys, as seen by my signature. ;)

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who was given the kyuubi? Naruto

Naruto's ass is a live thanks to Sasuke, Hanata saved his ass from Pain.

Who work his ass up for 3 three years to become a beast? Sasuke

Who took on a Jinchuurik and then took on 5 kages? Sasuke

Read the manga carefully next time, you will look less stupid.
1st.Im not a sasuke fan or hater
2nd.Sasuke got saved BOTH times he really got saved when he fought Killer Bee He All most died in the fight And With the 5 Kages He Got Saved by Gaara because gaara thought he could chage him for some reason cough Naruto because A dgaf about Susanoo Or Amaterasu
3rd.Hanata didnt save Naruto she really inspired him to lose control because she jumped in a almost died in less then a minute U_U

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke ****ing sucks now, all he do is rely on his wack ass susanoo to battle for him.when was the last time he did a jutsu? when was the last time he did a chidori?!he used to be so creative,i remember when he did that lightning move on itachi, but now he is just crap.naruto can beat his ass any day
ok im ready to be flamed now... lol
its so easy to counter everthing u just said its not even funny xd

Status
Not open for further replies.