Who likes/loves TEKKEN???!!!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who loves/likes Tekken?
i know i love it even though im a girl...my fav characters/player(watever u call it) would b Jin kazama,devil jin, Hwoarang, Christie and Heihachi...btw my Tekken is Dark Resurrection...my rank..well im not sure...
anyways who's ur fav character(s)
:Dxd:Dxdxd:Dxd

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who loves/likes Tekken?
i know i love it even though im a girl..
What's that supposed to mean?

Oh boy, Tekken...sure brings back memories.
I remember when the 1st game came out. Boy was that a hit!
I was never a really true big "OMG SQUIRT SQUIRT!!11!!" fan but I mean we sure played that game, alot!

I've always been a Law, Yoshimitsu and King fan.
Law had Bruce Lee as it's rolemodel and I simply love Bruce Lee.
Yoshimitsu had that sword and he always scared me a bit.
I know he is somesort of a samurai demon but I never quite figured him out. He also has one of the hardest moves and that's something that intriquied me.
And King...well King is King! A hard, brute forced wrestler with insanely long combos. Pure gold those three.

The sequels have been good after another and propably the most played ever was Tekken 3.
Atleast I remember playing that with friends after school every day :D
The 6th is really impressive but there haven't been too much improvement.
Sure, the graphics are amazing and the motorics are quite accurate but I waited for something more.
I think it even had the most unique and weirdest characters ever.
That made it a very good sequel.

It's a good game series and I hope they stay that way.
Still I like the old ones more. They had more spirit in to them and the new ones seem like they didn't have too much cool and funny ideas for characters and just added random weirdos to cover it.

The Movie in the other hand...is pure shit with AIDS infected blood in it.​

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i havnt seen the movie but...looks like im not watching it anytime soon since u guys say it's crappy...but that's cool...i dont have the old one's and i play in my P.S.P...I think my big cousin played the older Tekken(s) b4.. i need 2 ask him about that...anyway's ur fav characters sounds cool!