who is yur least favorite female in naruto?

Kakuzu Jr

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Either Hinata or Ino. Kinda a tough choice.

Hinata's excessive shyness annoys me. Her style became more interesting than Neji's in Shippuden, imo, but her personality is still annoying and weak. >.< I didn't like how they changed her "death" in the anime from the manga. Ruined the drama.

Ino is rude and hasn't learned anything new. Still they don't show her enough to really allow much fan-development. So little hard to form an opinion. -.- She looks better than Hinata and coulda been a "deadly beauty" type like Mei Terumi if Kishi would actually do something with her.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Rough choice, but i'll go for Karin.
I didn't like how they portrayed Karin, i mean, she has some good skills like chakra sensing at long range, but besides that she's completely useless!!
Not to mention her personality, which is 99.9% based on her crush on Sasuke, i mean, c'mon!! we need more than that, otherwise is like she's just a b!tch who wants Sasuke to have her (in all ways possible)
However, it seems she'll be changing since Sasuke almost killed her, so maybe i'll like her better in the future, i guess i'll have to wait...

The True Toad Sage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Karin....Mean Jerk......Ino......Useless Mean Jerk, caught up in her phasodes. Did I also say Karin couldn't do anything except obsess over Sasuke, Just like Ino......

I am saying this is why thier my least favorite....Though I am sure they could do more over time.....If they could get thier heads out of Sasuke's bottom and stop obsessing over him!