Who is your favorite akatsuki and why

Akatsukiguy16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey once again guys I just had this question for everyone who is your favorite akatsuki I already like every one as you could see so there will be no judging by me who your favorite is and if you don't like them at all who do you hate the most I feel sort of obligated to awnser my own question to you guys so my favorite would have to be kisame his high level water Hutus make him a serious threat plus his chakra siphoning methods are a huge plus and also samehada to avoid people simply being able to hit the sword away from him he develops a method in which he fuses with his sword which is something I believe only kisame can do and if I'm wrong it's ok just show me proof so I want make the mistake twice thanks guys I look forward to your feedback

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
1. Konan she is a boss and proves kunoichi aren't as useless as alot of people make them out to be :)
2. Tobi , he is also a boss and I love his whole character its so complex :D
3. Nagato his back story is sad and hes just awesome and powerful and oh yeah , hes also a boss xd

ofc I like the rest equally ^-^ the whole Akatsuki organization is just boss ! ;)

Last edited:

LiirKo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Konan she is a boss and proves kunoichi aren't as useless as alot of people make them out to be :)
2. Tobi , he is also a boss and I love his whole character its so complex :D
3. Nagato his back story is sad and hes just awesome and powerful and oh yeah , hes also a boss xd

ofc I like the rest equally ^-^ the whole Akatsuki organization is just boss ! ;)
Pretty much agree with this ^-^

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Nami Usagi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hidan, for his awesome insanity <3

was excited to see him in the movie...

you lucky sob haha how was it?
no no I didn't actually see it. I basically read it online from people who did see it so i know pretty much everything that happens. Turns out that Hidan does nothing but basically twirl scythe around... I mean, he doesn't even curse or talk or anything... little disappointed. T_T