Who is your favorite akatsuki and why

Akatsukiguy16

Member
9 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey once again guys I just had this question for everyone who is your favorite akatsuki I already like every one as you could see so there will be no judging by me who your favorite is and if you don't like them at all who do you hate the most I feel sort of obligated to awnser my own question to you guys so my favorite would have to be kisame his high level water Hutus make him a serious threat plus his chakra siphoning methods are a huge plus and also samehada to avoid people simply being able to hit the sword away from him he develops a method in which he fuses with his sword which is something I believe only kisame can do and if I'm wrong it's ok just show me proof so I want make the mistake twice thanks guys I look forward to your feedback
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,529 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1. Konan she is a boss and proves kunoichi aren't as useless as alot of people make them out to be :)
2. Tobi , he is also a boss and I love his whole character its so complex :D
3. Nagato his back story is sad and hes just awesome and powerful and oh yeah , hes also a boss xd

ofc I like the rest equally ^-^ the whole Akatsuki organization is just boss ! ;)
 
Last edited:

wridacule

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,409 posts 198 reactions
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hidan for his potty mouth and that psycho laugh of his. gives me goosebumps just thinking about
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,528 posts 1,077 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like a number of Akatsuki member's and its always been an unending draw between Sasori and Deidara to be my #1!!
 

HiddenSound

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,009 posts 2,125 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
20,009
Reaction score
2,125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you consider Orochimaru an Akatsuki then it's because he's 100% pure badass.
If you don't, then my favorite is Sasori, awesome puppets, awesome character, very powerful, and underrated.
 

-Sky-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,335 posts 545 reactions
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
545
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Konan - She's simply awesome.
 

Darth Wignus

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
881 posts 26 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
881
Reaction score
26
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kisame all day. Besides Pain himself he's truly unstoppable. He can take on pretty much anyone if it waant for a bad match up he'd still be here now.
 

duken fist

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
800 posts 31 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
800
Reaction score
31
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
kisame is badass
 

Wakoo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,136 posts 140 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
itachi and silly tobi
 

Akatsukiguy16

Member
9 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can't disagree with a single answer given all the characters that have been said are boss are most definitely boss
 

LiirKo

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
772 posts 45 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
772
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1. Konan she is a boss and proves kunoichi aren't as useless as alot of people make them out to be :)
2. Tobi , he is also a boss and I love his whole character its so complex :D
3. Nagato his back story is sad and hes just awesome and powerful and oh yeah , hes also a boss xd

ofc I like the rest equally ^-^ the whole Akatsuki organization is just boss ! ;)

Pretty much agree with this ^-^
 

Daemon

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,720 posts 433 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
18,720
Reaction score
433
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
konan cuz she haz da tittays
 

Rare Talent

Member
343 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kisame.

He was in so many fights and was a great Jinchuuriki capturer.

The way he died was also very noble.

And his voice actor for the Japanese anime was so good.
 

Nami Usagi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
942 posts 108 reactions
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
942
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hidan, for his awesome insanity <3

was excited to see him in the movie...
You must be registered for see images
 

Nami Usagi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
942 posts 108 reactions
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
942
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hidan, for his awesome insanity <3

was excited to see him in the movie...

you lucky sob haha how was it?

no no I didn't actually see it. I basically read it online from people who did see it so i know pretty much everything that happens. Turns out that Hidan does nothing but basically twirl scythe around... I mean, he doesn't even curse or talk or anything... little disappointed. T_T
 

Akatsukiguy16

Member
9 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ya I'm guessing most of the akatsuki don't have dialogue which is pretty disappointing
 

Phoenix Wright

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,230 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tie between Sasori and Zetsu. Both are really underrated, and the second one might actually reveal us some secrets yet.
 

secretworker12

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
644 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
644
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kakuzu is badass
 
Top