Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see it this way.

- It can't be anyone (including Sai) from Team 7 -- obviously.
- It can't be anyone from Team 10. They get the most hype outside of Team 7 and they have a freaking formation named after them, "Ino-Shika-Cho". They also receive earrings from a Sarutobi when they're promoted to chunin.
- It can't be Neji. He's the only jounin of the 11. He got to show off some of his skills versus a 30% Kisame clone. He got screen-time in the war with some solo panels.
- It can't be TenTen. She got to use the legendary so6p's fan in the war -- nuff said.
- It can't be Hinata. She's in love with Naruto. <<< See that, that says Naruto (main character), nuff said, "she's in", but I'll carry on..she got some shine in her "scrap" against Pein and she was rescued by Naruto in the war.
- It could be Kiba, but it's not. He got a panel in the war with the great Neji. Lol, no, hasn't he been shown here and there in part 2, effectively using his tracking abilities?
- It could be Shino, but it's not. Shino WAS my choice, but then I remembered, I know I've seen him use his bugs once or twice in in part two.

Which leaves...Lee. Sadly, he is our winner (loser). I don't know why Kishi had forgotten about him, but hopefully it's because the Young Green Beast will 'spring' into action and have some major screen-time shortly..

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shino and Lee are by far the strongest Konoha 11 (12) outside of Team 7 and Neji (the sole Jounin). They definitely have my vote for being the most forgotten.

A bit off track, but:
  • I honestly can't understand Kishi regarding the Jounin promotions. Neji and Lee are supposed to be rivals, right? So how does Neji advance to Jounin while Lee is left behind as a Chuunin? If he wanted to portray them as rivals he should have throw Lee up there with Neji. God knows he's strong enough considering the monster battle we saw him in against Gaara...and that was 3 years ago story-time. He could only have gotten stronger...

• Shino is also one of the stronger Konoha 11. He was the only Konoha Genin in Part 1 besides Naruto, Sasuke, and even Shikamaru to defeat (though I guess technically it was a double KO) a Sand shinobi, Kankuro. If you think of it that way, if Kankuro was promoted to a Jounin, then Shino should have as well. Shino also tags along with his dad on his missions so he obviously has insight and experience. I don't get why Shino was left as a Chuunin either.

Last edited: