Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
strong..?
i think some people are confuse.......... they do mention some powerful kind of stuff knowing that, it is perfectly different with being strong..
......for better result give us some definitions that will classify the word strong to powerful?

for being strong... i would go to lee, choji sakura and naruto
for being powerful..... i would go to sasuke neji and gaara

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
strong..?
i think some people are confuse.......... they do mention some powerful kind of stuff knowing that, it is perfectly different with being strong..
......for better result give us some definitions that will classify the word strong to powerful?

like i said earlier im not talking about pure strength talking about best ninja and you can interpret that anyway you want

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Strongest in AzulaFan's opinion: Shikamaru Nara.
He is a team ninja 1in1 he is no good
strong..?

U don't need it explained you won't listen anyway ( besides naruto, sasuke, and gaara)
ino hands down...
Lol ftw

But in order neji, lee, Shino, sai, shikamaru, kiba, sakara, choji, hinata and so on

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He is a team ninja 1in1 he is no good

U don't need it explained you won't listen anyway ( besides naruto, sasuke, and gaara)

Lol ftw

But in order neji, lee, Shino, sai, shikamaru, kiba, sakara, choji, hinata and so on
you really think sakura could beat hinata i mean hinata is a taijutsu fighter dont think sakura could land a hit and i wish people would listen to part about me saying i meant best ninja and take it as whatever you interpet

Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can we say akatsuki members? I'd say Madara. Considering he hasn't even fought yet, but can still manage to survive past his own time, control the nine tails, and is untouchable, not including that he has eternal mangekyou sharingan, makes him pretty powerful.

LilithDeepRoses

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would say hinata o.o because shes hyuuga >.> to dont mention i am naruhina fan :p well abt pure straight Sakura and tsunade.... intelligence shikamaru
abt being badass :p that would be naruto but hes excluded....so i take minato...
best shinobi...i take kushina-san....

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can we say akatsuki members? I'd say Madara. Considering he hasn't even fought yet, but can still manage to survive past his own time, control the nine tails, and is untouchable, not including that he has eternal mangekyou sharingan, makes him pretty powerful.
the person needs to be in narutos generation and not naruto, sasuke, or gaara