Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen is not strongest, as he admited inferiority to Yamamoto and said Urahara is his equal. Hogyoku Aizen is kinda hybrid so he doesn't count as. Ichigo is Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow so he is also excluded. And I dont see how Kyoraku make top 5.
Again, you're using nothing but hype look at feats and the fact that Aizen got stronger in the time skip. Yama's bankai isn't touching Aizen and Urahara isn't strong at all lol, couldn't even beat Askin.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, you're using nothing but hype look at feats and the fact that Aizen got stronger in the time skip. Yama's bankai isn't touching Aizen and Urahara isn't strong at all lol, couldn't even beat Askin.
I don't see anything restrictnig hype.
On the other hand hype is kinda feat itself.
If Aizen say that Yamamoto surpass him, and there is no reason for us to believe that he lied, then I don't see why I anyone would believe otherwise. On top of that Aizen went creating special arrancar just to surpass Ryujin Jakka. But not just that, Yamamoto was sure to take down Aizen even without his zanpakutou after feeling his reiatsu (according to Aizen, shinigamis fights are battles of reiatsu). You are saying that Yamamoto's bankai can't touch Aizen, but how will Aizen bypass West?

Urahara is weak since he could't beat Askin? Two things are wrong with your statament.
1. He actually beat Askin, tho with help.
2. Askin is one of the strongest character in series.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see anything restrictnig hype.
On the other hand hype is kinda feat itself.
If Aizen say that Yamamoto surpass him, and there is no reason for us to believe that he lied, then I don't see why I anyone would believe otherwise. On top of that Aizen went creating special arrancar just to surpass Ryujin Jakka. But not just that, Yamamoto was sure to take down Aizen even without his zanpakutou after feeling his reiatsu (according to Aizen, shinigamis fights are battles of reiatsu). You are saying that Yamamoto's bankai can't touch Aizen, but how will Aizen bypass West?

Urahara is weak since he could't beat Askin? Two things are wrong with your statament.
1. He actually beat Askin, tho with help.
2. Askin is one of the strongest character in series.
Aizen's reiatsu > Yama's that simple not to mention KS still hard counters the bankai from just not letting him activate it and making him think he has. Hype can be said for a multitude of reasons, to gain ad advantage in battle, strategic settings or just to come off as sarcastically humble like Aizen did.

Askin is strong, but Aizen is still beating him despite Aizen being a decently bad matchup for Aizen.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen's reiatsu > Yama's that simple not to mention KS still hard counters the bankai from just not letting him activate it and making him think he has. Hype can be said for a multitude of reasons, to gain ad advantage in battle, strategic settings or just to come off as sarcastically humble like Aizen did.

Askin is strong, but Aizen is still beating him despite Aizen being a decently bad matchup for Aizen.
On what you are basing that Aizen's reiatsu are above Yamamoto's?

Your second point is invalid. If what you say is true, Aizen would never made WW and would do that trick with KS in FKT.

So Aizen saying RJ's power > his own is sarcastic, while still creating special arrancar to seal RJ.

You made a typo, so I am not sure who you think is bad match up for who. But I do not see a reason to believe that Shinigami Aizen is superior to Askin and that Aizen would not end same as Urahara did.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On what you are basing that Aizen's reiatsu are above Yamamoto's?

Your second point is invalid. If what you say is true, Aizen would never made WW and would do that trick with KS in FKT.

So Aizen saying RJ's power > his own is sarcastic, while still creating special arrancar to seal RJ.

You made a typo, so I am not sure who you think is bad match up for who. But I do not see a reason to believe that Shinigami Aizen is superior to Askin and that Aizen would not end same as Urahara did.
Aizen was stated by Yhawch to have the most reiatsu of the shinigami.....Aizen not wanting to fight Yama directly is why he made WW.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen was stated by Yhawch to have the most reiatsu of the shinigami.....Aizen not wanting to fight Yama directly is why he made WW.
I don't remember him saying that. Where was it? And even if he did, it's most likely refering to Hogyoku Aizen, not Shinigami Aizen.

Again, how does that prove Aizen was making sarcastic comment? And why would Aizen not want to fight Yama directly despite being more powerful (as you are implying), but wants to fight numeros captains at the same time?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't remember him saying that. Where was it? And even if he did, it's most likely refering to Hogyoku Aizen, not Shinigami Aizen.

Again, how does that prove Aizen was making sarcastic comment? And why would Aizen not want to fight Yama directly despite being more powerful (as you are implying), but wants to fight numeros captains at the same time?
He was a special war power, for reiatsu lol idk why it would since Hogyoku Aizen was no more. He literally brought the entire soul kings palace down with reiatsu alone while being restricted.....

Captains would fall for KS, Yama maybe not at that point not to mention it would be a hassle??

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was a special war power, for reiatsu lol idk why it would since Hogyoku Aizen was no more. He literally brought the entire soul kings palace down with reiatsu alone while being restricted.....

Captains would fall for KS, Yama maybe not at that point not to mention it would be a hassle??
But he still has Hogyoku. Aizen already said (two times, first time in SS Arc, second time in Deicide) that he reached his prime as shinigami and that he need external factor (Hogyoku) to aquire new power.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sort of biased here, but there is a lot of incredibly strong shinigami, some may be seen as overpowered, but I personaly enjoy Kisuke Urahara, even if he may not be the strongest, but his wit and skills are exceptional.

SilverWolf49

Kin
251💸
Kumi
176💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genryusai Yamamoto obviously. This is what i like about Bleach, the main character Ichigo is not the strongest.
But at the same time this is very debatable since in Soul Society the strongest death god is a Kenpachi ( in this case Zaraki). But in the Zanpakutou rebellion filler Zaraki admitted he did not wanted to fight Yamamoto (in a scene when he talks with Yoruichi, correct me if Im wrong). But..yeah the strongest is Genryusai the manga said so "During 1000 years the strongest has been our head captain" (something like that said by Captain Komamura). Even without zanpakutou he is strong.