Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lolol I can't even read these replies if you mean specifically shinigami.

-Aizen
-Ichigo
-Yamamoto
-Ichibe
-Bankai Zaraki

These are the top 5. IN ORDER next up would be Shunsui.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo is No.1 when he was in his Final getsuga, he overpowered Aizen ez.
A plot induced Aizen without his strongest ability, not to mention time skip Aizen actually got even stronger, no shinigami is beating KS there just isn't an option nor was one ever presented in the manga therefore he is the strongest Shinigami, unlike Shunsui who's ability is a one time release and why I have him below Kenpachi Aizen can use KS freely practically whenever he wants.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These replies make me miss the days byakuya was a beast. Oh well, at least he’s responsible for the best choreographed fight of the anime imo(from what I’ve seen, I didn’t watch the filler arcs.. so like.. half of it)

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yamamoto
2. Ichibei
3. Zaraki
4. Isshin
5. Urahara / (Shinigami) Aizen

Tho, I could see Ichibe being over Yamamoto.
How.......No

These replies make me miss the days byakuya was a beast. Oh well, at least he’s responsible for the best choreographed fight of the anime imo(from what I’ve seen, I didn’t watch the filler arcs.. so like.. half of it)
He gets a power up in the manga, can't say he does all that much with it but still.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you impling that Aizen does not have feats for top 5 (which I fail to see on what are you base that conclusion) or that he should be higher? Please, do not post one-liner and elaborate more on what you think.
Aizen is the strongest Shinigami, Ichigo second Yama/Ichibe then Kenpachi and lastly Shunsui.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen is the strongest Shinigami, Ichigo second Yama/Ichibe then Kenpachi and lastly Shunsui.
Aizen is not strongest, as he admited inferiority to Yamamoto and said Urahara is his equal. Hogyoku Aizen is kinda hybrid so he doesn't count as. Ichigo is Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow so he is also excluded. And I dont see how Kyoraku make top 5.