[Question] Who is the strongest Kisame can beat with Samehada

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We got to see absolutely nothing about the 1st Mizukage's power other than he was the most powerful at his time I believe but that is pretty good and if the Super Water Shark Bomb could beat the Susanoo then Kisame may just win against EMS Madara.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally hoped that Obito would have revealed himself to Kisame and Kisame done it not caring if he was Madara but the 2nd Time Obito revealed himself he had no scars so what wanted was unlikely.
kisame didn't die like fool being fooled by Bobito...kisame died like hero protecting tobi's secrets and true identity to be uchiha Madara...

it's not obito....if u r a true kisame fan..u should join my tobidara side...and believe me...the mystery of tobi isn't over...Madara was teh reall badass tobi..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kisame didn't die like fool being fooled by Bobito...kisame died like hero protecting tobi's secrets and true identity to be uchiha Madara...

it's not obito....if u r a true kisame fan..u should join my tobidara side...and believe me...the mystery of tobi isn't over...Madara was teh reall badass tobi..
Not this again.

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I personally believe that Obito was Tobi and the only Tobi unless you are counting Guru Guru Tobi as well, which some people do. I'm sorry but I believe Madara was dead for all that time and Obito was Tobi, the only Tobi.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally believe that Obito was Tobi and the only Tobi unless you are counting Guru Guru Tobi as well, which some people do. I'm sorry but I believe Madara was dead for all that time and Obito was Tobi, the only Tobi.
Madara has an immortality thechnique...when kabuto revived edo madara..there were 2 madara's running around..tobidara and edomadara..

madara never died he was always immortal sealed inside bobito..that was tobi's ultimate secret...kisame saw indeed madara face..

and spiral zetsu was also sealed inside obito controlled him and acted like goofy...

teh mystery of tobi isnt over..its more complicated then u think..