Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KCM naruto is too fast for kisame. He already proved that when naruto first attained KCM.

I'd say he would beat ill itachi being generous. or may be MS sasuke pre danzo fight.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you crazy? Kisame has no chance against Tobirama.......well, if tobirama somehow lost both his hands, then Kisame CAN indeed defeat him....but not for sure :D
Do know that Kisame could beat Tobirama if he was in his Pseudo Biju Tailless beast form easily.

Besides that I've always said that Tobirama>Kisame because he's Senju, Senjus are the Six Path Yang powered clan. :)

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any one who isn't fast enough to kill him before water dome.

Do know that Kisame could beat Tobirama if he was in his Pseudo Biju Tailless beast form easily.

Besides that I've always said that Tobirama>Kisame because he's Senju, Senjus are the Six Path Yang powered clan. :)
No way, 1 Tag and its GG. Kisame couldn't even react to KCM Naruto OR Lariat bros.

Aside from the speed difference you have intelligence and reflexes which Tobirama claims the W in all 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Klubargutan

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way, 1 Tag and its GG. Kisame couldn't even react to KCM Naruto OR Lariat bros.
1. Kcm naruto never fought Pseudo Biju tailless beast form

2. Read what I said properly about Tobirama against Base Kisame

3. That was White zetsu not Kisame, so what are you talking about? A parasite clone wasn't able to react to the Lariat bros not Kisame otherwise he would've been dead.
Aside from the speed difference you have intelligence and reflexes which Tobirama claims the W in all 3
Kisame is a tank and he took a direct assault on kcm naruto on base form. Kisame is also intellectual as well so that doesn't mean anything.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SM naruto or jman. The only reason he even got as far as he did against killer b is because killer b had to cover for his friend and didn't want to blow his cover.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kcm naruto never fought Pseudo Biju tailless beast form

2. Read what I said properly about Tobirama against Base Kisame

3. That was White zetsu not Kisame, so what are you talking about? A parasite clone wasn't able to react to the Lariat bros not Kisame otherwise he would've been dead.

Kisame is a tank and he took a direct assault on kcm naruto on base form. Kisame is also intellectual as well so that doesn't mean anything.

You stated Kisame can easily beat Tobirama in his pseudo jin form EASILY. I stated no he can't. You forget Kisame's "Form" works by utilizing chakra to recover. Someone as fast as Tobirama would tear him apart cut by cut without having a need to use Jutsu.

Also the statement "Kisame is also intellectual" doesn't mean nothing considering based on feats Tobirama is well beyond Kisame in intelligence and battle experience

Actually ill add on more:

Speed = Tobirama
Reflex = Tobirama
Intelligence = Tobirama
Experience = Tobirama
CQC = Tobirama
S/T advantage = Tobirama

The only advantage Kisame has is water dome which is easily countered by FTG / Shadow Clones AND if EDO is allowed it's a stomp.

SM naruto or jman. The only reason he even got as far as he did against killer b is because killer b had to cover for his friend and didn't want to blow his cover.

I disagree the SM naruto and Jman section as water dome truly is an OP jutsu. but I definitely agree that people tend to neglect situations when factoring in how good a person is.

Last edited: