Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm.....KCM Naruto Unrestricted. Sorry Salamader my friend but I don’t see him beating BM Naruto. That’s the guy who swatted 6 bijudamas away like flies. The amount of chakra Samehada can absorb has its limits and BM Naruto puts out ALOT of chakra.

Plus that raw power is just insane even by Kisame’s standards. I’d say he could take out KCM Naruto comfortably though at full power

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U crazy...in what scene?? Cus kisame had the advantage/upper hand the whole fight
Bee didnt take him seriously , and i was just re-reading the fight - Kisame did nothing but what samehada did for him and eating away bee's chakra with every move he made - and dont forget that Kisame's chest was blown out

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be an AWFUL matchup for Kisame. Large Scale Raiton, Bird Summonings, and beastly speed are all bad for Kisame.

OT:Given that after KCM Naruto, the gaps in strength between people begin to be leaps and bounds, KCM Naruto, though Naruto would win more often than not.
ems sasuke is not that fast and if killer bee who uses raiton and with more experience using it plus a bijju had a tough time with kisame what makes you think sasuke wont adding kisame been with itachi for years so he should be used to sharigan and know how to counter it

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ems sasuke is not that fast and if killer bee who uses raiton and with more experience using it plus a bijju had a tough time with kisame what makes you think sasuke wont adding kisame been with itachi for years so he should be used to sharigan and know how to counter it
Fair point.

OP; I’d say the strongest opponent he could defeat would be KCM teen naruto. BM or BSM especially would be too much for him, especially since you can’t absorb natural energy unless you’re a sage yourself so samehada would be useless against BSM naruto at any age.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair point.

OP; I’d say the strongest opponent he could defeat would be KCM teen naruto. BM or BSM especially would be too much for him, especially since you can’t absorb natural energy unless you’re a sage yourself so samehada would be useless against BSM naruto at any age.
kcm naruto already prove to be tough for kisame his speed was to quick for kisame to react to and there a limit to the amount of chakra his sword could take due to kisame own chakra level with naruto chakra being 2x time the amount and even more when using kurama