• Total voters

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all none of these characters are weak but i think Itachi is the strongest because i dont think anyone could perform a jutsu faster than he could(the fourth had a faster jutsu) and his eye teqniques are basically invinsible, only sasuke could overcome Tsukuyomi and if he didnt have the sharingon he wouldnt have(but thats not the point) not a single person besides sasuke could beat it. Amaterasu was said to be one of the strongest ninjutsu(as stated by Zetsu) and could basically burn through just about anything even fire. It also converges on what Itachi is looking at so its almost unavoidable unless your redicoulously fast.(im not sure if the 4th could dodge it because special seals and the throwing of kunei are necisarry for that to work, people think the thunder god is such a powerfull jutsu it takes much time as much as anyother,) Than there is Itachis last weapon Susaan'o with Yata no Kagami which is the mirror that turns an attack around and at this point is invincible, and Totsuka no Tsurugi the sword that casts the victim in an endless genjutsu sealing, with that he is virtually invincible. No jutsu could get around susaano so i dont think itachi(if he was trying) can loose

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see many of you voted for Minato...but we don't know very much about him :S
We know he had the space/time ability, he was able to seal the kyuubi, but other than that almost nothing.

My vote goes to Naruto.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wont make a vote because I am stuck between 3

Naruto Uzumaki: Fully mastering the Sage Arts, something his old man and Jiraiya couldn't accomplish. As well as he elementally recomposed the Rasengan in which even his father failed at accomplishing. Along with his sheer determination to win a fight

Kakashi Hatake: Legendary Shinobi of the hidden leaf, mastered over a thousand jutsu's. As well as when he was fighting pain he thought of the Lightning clone and the storage pocket of chakra that Pain couldn't detect.

Minato Namikaze: For creating the Rasengan, Flying Thunder God Technique. As well as when he was Killing himself to Seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto he managed to put a seal for when Naruto releass 8 tails he will appear inside Naruto's consciousness.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, even though I love Orochimaru, I'd say his better claim to fame is having the most amount of Jutsu out of that list, or any Shinobi.

If it's for power, then naturally you've got to think that Naruto will at some point be the strongest, almost without a doubt, and with Sasuke not very far behind.
Madara isn't on the list, but even if he was, I know people could contest his power as well.

Pein is very strong also. Judging on what has been shown so far, I have to think that either Madara, not in the poll or Pein.
It just seems to make sense that at this point in the series one of the known leader/founders of the Akatsuke, the main antagonist group thus far, would be the strongest.

At the same time, I know everyone can make very good arguments for Itachi.
Really, it almost comes down to opinion in many cases, but a good Madara argument will probably trump an Itachi one. Maybe it's a bit like rock paper scissors :)

as for the 4th......well like Rei Uchiha said, we don't really know much of anything about the guy aside from the fact that everyone speaks of him in the highest reguard and like a legend! I just can't go out on a limb and think he's the strongest, and anyway, he's dead, I saw his casket! lol

all that being said, Orochimaru wins in the end. 100 years in the future, he's still going to be alive and still learning jutsu hahaha
(unless someone seals him before Sasuke dies or loses his will to him)