• Total voters

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOPS! I didn't see Minato or else I wouldve voted for him! I voted for pein on acident He is stronger then Naruto with that black hole thing but Naruto is strongest if he uses kyuubi's chakra

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOPS! I didn't see Minato or else I wouldve voted for him! I voted for pein on acident He is stronger then Naruto with that black hole thing but Naruto is strongest if he uses kyuubi's chakra
Minato or Yodaime is on the pol and i agree Pein is stronger than Naruto without the kjubi

phaco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pein is really strong, I he did not use all his chakra to destroy the village naruto would had a lot more problem to kill the bodies...

and remember, he can create a freakin moon! xD

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious
Right now its Madara or Pain.
Over-all. The third hokage in his prime, is the strongest. No one that we know of, really stopped him. They had to wait till he got old and they got stronger.
Then eventually Naruto will surpass everyone.

I notice people are picking there favorite characters rather than the strongest.

Minato is a fan favorite and no doubt a great shinobi. But the very strongest, it can't be him.

Last edited:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I voted 2 but the question is can Naruto alone in sage mode summon all the frogs that fought with Peins summonings i think there were 4 summonings

1.Gama-Boss
2.Gamakichi
I think no , Frogy master said that they all can sommon something strong, so I guess Naruto may summon 1-2 of them ... but who knows

Still Naruto will be strongest :D If he isnt now , he will

yomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted to Itachi simply because of the blood line limit... when Naruto was caught in his Genjutsu (I think haha) If he was alone... He would have been a goner. {since he couldn't dispel it himself} ... Its a tough call... Even with itachi being sick, he was still powerful as hell.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehm, Kakashi just pwns. His Sharingan is also cool, and he can use the Shidori like four times, wich is quite high.. I think.

Ingwer Hatake

Nidaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally agree. Naruto in Sage Mode is already stronger than Yondaime. Now it all depends on what we are looking for. Speed would be Yondaime. Jutsus and use of them would be Naruto. Widest collection of Jutsus for their specific element would be Sasuke. So in my opinion Naruto would win.