Who is the most clever character?

Thugg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Im not here talking only about Naruto rather all the popular manga copared with Naruto who is the clever one out there. In Naruto there are about 2, Itachi and Tobi (where Tobi > Itachi ) but Imo the most clever character of all would be Yagami Light (Death Note) can't think of anyone else he is the just perfect brain flipper for me creating almost invincible strategies. Please tell me your views and i would appreciate if i see rather good replies i hope everyone would pick out of these characters:

Shinichi Kudou (Detective Conan)
L (Death Note)
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
Tobi (Naruto)
Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
Yagami Light (Death Note)
Shikaku (Naruto)

Please don't flame Itachi everywhere if you havent read manga's like Death Note and Detective Conan.:D

Last edited:

Onion Soda

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Im not here talking only about Naruto rather all the popular manga copared with Naruto who is the clever one out there. In Naruto there are about 2, Itachi and Tobi (where Tobi > Itachi ) but Imo the most clever character of all would be Yagami Light (Death Note) can't think of anyone else he is the just perfect brain flipper for me creating almost invincible strategies. Please tell me your views and i would appreciate if i see rather good replies i hope everyone would pick out of these characters:

Shinichi Kudou (Detective Conan)
L (Death Note)
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
Tobi (Naruto)
Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
Yagami Light (Death Note)
Shikaku (Naruto)

Please don't flame Itachi everywhere if you havent read manga's like Death Note and Detective Conan.:D
Zero/Lelouch bi Britannia (Code Geass) for me... In your list L

PD: I really like your sig xd