Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Oro stomps. Just look at the difference in those 3 years between the 2. Of course it's not fair since Jiraiya had an inept student who needs handouts to be worth more than low kage.

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both kinda equal which student is better at learning tho *_*
Sasuke was capable of negg diffing Naruto after both of their training so

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no! You just NOT ask this! It obvious that its Jiraya! Who wants a pedo as a teacher who can kill you anytime compared to Jiraya who instill in you the real meaning of life!

Ringabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you'd have to take into consideration the difference in between what they taught. I believe Orochimaru is far more of a genius than Jiraiya, so he was able to use lab research to pass on his knowledge to Sasuke and Kabuto. Jiraiya was more focused on summoning and certain techniques such as Rasengan, but of course, the students both taught matters as well.

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru have the student who are easier to train, and he forces developement, so it would seem theta he is,
Jirayah is better though.

Tsunade is the best though
Yeah totally since she train Sakura who was not even close to a good ninja before unlike Sasuke and Naruto! SO its true Tsunade is the best!

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold: Proof?
@Underline: Kakashi pre shippuden level is not fodder
Sasuke solos anyone in the manga right now
I didn't say Kakashi I said anko man.
Nawaki was with Orochimaru when he blew up. It's obvious he was his sensei. Makes sense too, Nawaki and anko were around the same age.