[VS] who is teh strongest admiral and why????????..

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu comes off as really brutish to me. Imo, the strongest has to be Aokiji. His DF has stronger versatility, and he could last days against a DF that likely counters his own. I've always assumed Aokiji only lost that fight because of an issue concerning his morality(e.g. not sending an ice spear through Akainu's head when given the opportunity) arrived and he'd pause there whereas Akainu would just ramp up.
Concerning morality? Akainu couldve killed him if he wanted too but chose not to because of their time together in the marines. Akainu literally let him live
Post automatically merged:

I would think Fuji's DF gives him an edge over Kizaru's
Why? Thats odd to think. Gravity has no influence on light. Its not like earths gravity pulls the light from a flash light down or anything. If youre thinking like a black hole a blackhole isnt just gravity it literally sucks things in

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Concerning morality? Akainu couldve killed him if he wanted too but chose not to because of their time together in the marines. Akainu literally let him live

Why? Thats odd to think. Gravity has no influence on light. Its not like earths gravity pulls the light from a flash light down or anything. If youre thinking like a black hole a blackhole isnt just gravity it literally sucks things in
In my mind, Aokiji would have found the opportunity to maim/kill Akainu before vice versa. It'd really be Akainu letting Aokiji live after Aokjiji let him live.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my mind, Aokiji would have found the opportunity to maim/kill Akainu before vice versa. It'd really be Akainu letting Aokiji live after Aokjiji let him live.
Dont see how that works when akainu has the better feats. Took two haki enhanced attacks from marco and vista that did zero damage most likely due to his haki being so far superior yet aokiji was bleeding from jozu

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because gravity bends light. It's called gravitational lensing.

Dont see how that works when akainu has the better feats. Took two haki enhanced attacks from marco and vista that did zero damage most likely due to his haki being so far superior yet aokiji was bleeding from jozu
Pretty sure he didn't take those hits after seeing how Kata moves his body to dodge impact it's much more reasonable to believe Akainu did the same rather than took haki slashes with no damage. His body wouldn't have split logically if his haki was so far above them he could have withstood the attack. The more logical conclusion is he saw they were using haki and avoided the hits.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because gravity bends light. It's called gravitational lensing.

Pretty sure he didn't take those hits after seeing how Kata moves his body to dodge impact it's much more reasonable to believe Akainu did the same rather than took haki slashes with no damage. His body wouldn't have split logically if his haki was so far above them he could have withstood the attack. The more logical conclusion is he saw they were using haki and avoided the hits.
He wouldn't have said something about their attacks being haki if he wasnt hit by it as u cant see haki. We as viewers only see it so we know when someone is using it now. I dont think u understand how oda uses armament haki. Like hownluffy could never see garps fist was coated in black haki before timeskip because its not a visible thing. Its only visible to us viewers now because we know about it. It would be odd if oda kept it invisible to us readers as we'd never know when it was being used

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wouldn't have said something about their attacks being haki if he wasnt hit by it as u cant see haki. We as viewers only see it so we know when someone is using it now. I dont think u understand how oda uses armament haki. Like hownluffy could never see garps fist was coated in black haki before timeskip because its not a visible thing. Its only visible to us viewers now because we know about it. It would be odd if oda kept it invisible to us readers as we'd never know when it was being used
Or and here me out we as readers get to see it now because Luffy can see it now. Observation Haki should allow you to sense it's use if not see it outright.

Plus let's not glance over the biggest detail, Haki wouldn't allow his body to refuse. If his haki was stronger and he took those hits with his haki we wouldn't have seen the damage. The "slices" were Akainu shifting his body away from the blades/claws of Vista/Marco.

Lastly, I ask if haki is invisible to in-world characters why was Zephyr's nickname Black Arm Zephyr?

Pretty sure when a character reaches a certain point in their abilities they can start to see armament haki being used.