[VS] who is teh strongest admiral and why????????..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know the full capabilities of the Admirals and we don't even know what Green Bull looks like. I would say Akainu because he was able to defeat Aokiji and it was stated that his devil fruit has the highest offensive power of all devil fruits. (Or one of the top)

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kizaru. Kizaru has the ability to manipulate LIGHT.

This is an assumption but Kizaru could potentially manipulate the light particles within the body of his opponent allowing him to create miniature explosions and eliminate him/her from within.
do u tin black beard darkness teknik can defeat light teknik of kizaro???..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kizaru. Kizaru has the ability to manipulate LIGHT.

This is an assumption but Kizaru could potentially manipulate the light particles within the body of his opponent allowing him to create miniature explosions and eliminate him/her from within.
By that logic Aokiji could have frozen the water particles in a persons body and froze them from the inside out

• Wow

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i knew u would say akainu..but wut about borsalinoo ????..
Id say borsalino is second of the current admirals and is tied with aokiji out of the previous. I love kizaru but i think akainu is stronger because i bet is haki is superior

Third currently i give to greenbull soley because we havent seen him yet. Thats the only reason y i believe hes stronger than the purple tiger

But i do believe fujitora is far far stronger than people give him credit for. Id say hes tied with the dark king rayleigh, stronger than first mates, but just below a yonko. Id put greenbull on the same level as a weak yonko like blackbeard right when he got both devilfruits but not now. Id say kizaru is on the same level as the average yonko(big mom and kaido) and akainu is on the same level as the strongest yonkos (whitebeard, shanks)
Post automatically merged:

I think haki can prevent that judging from what dofi did to escape when aokiji froze him
Im pretty sure aokiji just chose not to freeze doffy to the bone. Meaning he couldve one shotted him right there if he wanted to. If ur froze to the bone u lose. But i do think haki can prevent this. I think whitebeard is the only one to do that so far

do u tin black beard darkness teknik can defeat light teknik of kizaro???..
For this id say blackbeards darkness would surely make kizarus light useless. If hes fast enough to catch kizarus light with it. I dont think he can suck in kizarus light like a black hole does lights in real life though.

Akainu. He can solo both Madara and Hashirama in their primes.
Facts, turn the ground beneath perfect susanoo into lava and gg, and hundreds of lava fist from the sky decimate wooden buddha

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Id say borsalino is second of the current admirals and is tied with aokiji out of the previous. I love kizaru but i think akainu is stronger because i bet is haki is superior

Third currently i give to greenbull soley because we havent seen him yet. Thats the only reason y i believe hes stronger than the purple tiger

But i do believe fujitora is far far stronger than people give him credit for. Id say hes tied with the dark king rayleigh, stronger than first mates, but just below a yonko. Id put greenbull on the same level as a weak yonko like blackbeard right when he got both devilfruits but not now. Id say kizaru is on the same level as the average yonko(big mom and kaido) and akainu is on the same level as the strongest yonkos (whitebeard, shanks)

Im pretty sure aokiji just chose not to freeze doffy to the bone. Meaning he couldve one shotted him right there if he wanted to. If ur froze to the bone u lose. But i do think haki can prevent this. I think whitebeard is the only one to do that so far

For this id say blackbeards darkness would surely make kizarus light useless. If hes fast enough to catch kizarus light with it. I dont think he can suck in kizarus light like a black hole does lights in real life though.

Facts, turn the ground beneath perfect susanoo into lava and gg, and hundreds of lava fist from the sky decimate wooden buddha
I would think Fuji's DF gives him an edge over Kizaru's

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akainu comes off as really brutish to me. Imo, the strongest has to be Aokiji. His DF has stronger versatility, and he could last days against a DF that likely counters his own. I've always assumed Aokiji only lost that fight because of an issue concerning his morality(e.g. not sending an ice spear through Akainu's head when given the opportunity) arrived and he'd pause there whereas Akainu would just ramp up.

• Sad