Aotsuki Katsumi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends, if it is long term plans then it´s obviously Madara but Shikamaru is proficient at making up short term plans during the battle but Madara has shown himself kind of good at that as well.

Well I can´t decide :D But maybe Madara......

DatNinJa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol definetlly Madara is smarter, just becouse he have like 100+ years of experiance :D. But if you give same experiance to Shikamaru he would be way out of Madara's league

If Madara would have Shikamaru's IQ, ninja world would have been destroyed long time ago.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say through strong power & living for so long, gives Madara a certain amount of wisdom, this kinda would apply to anyone (sarutobi, kakuzu for example) wisdom comes with old age- but for Shikamaru, he has neither of these. His jutsu is not very strong & he is fairly inexperienced, but it's his genius that allows him to win.

I call Shikamaru.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably Madara´s genius plans are perfectly thought through including every little detail but Madara (as e claims it) is really old,therefore he´s got plenty of experience. Shikamaru is for his age already almost on the level of his father. Comparing him with Shikamaru is a bit unrighteous. At this point Madara may be the smarter one,but Shikamaru would probably outsmart him in a few years.

Aenigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends, if it is long term plans then it´s obviously Madara but Shikamaru is proficient at making up short term plans during the battle but Madara has shown himself kind of good at that as well.

Well I can´t decide :D But maybe Madara......
Yeah I agree. Madara is good at long term planning and coming up with backup plans and everything but Shikamaru is good at strategizing right in the middle of a battle. But then again Madara is like 100 years old and Shikamaru is like 16 so.....if Shikamaru was that old and had that much experience I think he would be better than Madara.