Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:hi:

As we all now,only Americans call football-soccer,and the rest of the world calls it,as they are right to do so,football.

What do you think,which one is right or wrong and explain please.

I personaly think that they have no right to name their stupid sport (american)football or to change our football to soccer.Football is much older than american football and much more popular and interesting.In football you have 90 minutes of live game and action,while american football doesn't have 15 minutes of live game,it's constantly interupted with comercials and some stupid breaks.

Also,it's not played with foot nor it's played with a ball.
In every possible sport,ball is round and their thing is an egg.

So here is a suggestion for american football,you should call it Handegg

(fellow Americans,don' get mad,I don't have anything against you,It's just how I see it)

GreenBeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it was created it was named football, this is because the ball is meant to stay at a players feet.
when it was introduced to america to stop confusion it was called soccer.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree there's European Football and American Handegg

I mean c'mon at least come up with a good name like they came up with the name Rugby, but until then I shall call it handegg

National Handegg League = NHL

And than there's the Chicken Bowl event and the commercials will now be reserved for chicken McNuggets commercials

Last edited:
Reactions: Donald J Trump

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree there's European Football and American Handegg

I mean c'mon at least come up with a good name like they came up with the name Rugby, but until then I shall call it handegg

National Handegg League = NHL

And than there's the Chicken Bowl event and the commercials will now be reserved for chicken McNuggets commercials
NHL is Hockey, so I don't think so m8.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it's futball, not football. It's also pronounced differently. We can call our sport whatever we want since we invented it. Futball wasn't popular in America when football came around, so the people who named it may have not even known about futball. If they did it still shouldn't be a problem since it's pronounce, and spelled differently. This is a petty argument.

Don'tcha know boy this is Muricah. We do what we want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parrish

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually it's futball, not football. It's also pronounced differently. We can call our sport whatever we want since we invented it. Futball wasn't popular in America when football came around, so the people who named it may have not even known about futball. If they did it still shouldn't be a problem since it's pronounce, and spelled differently. This is a petty argument.

Don'tcha know boy this is Amuricah. We do what we want.
lml true, Not sure why people get so upset at the names.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When it was created it was named football, this is because the ball is meant to stay at a players feet.
when it was introduced to america to stop confusion it was called soccer.
Pretty much this.

The U.S. never really left the rebellious stage following their independence and so, changing/altering words has become a method of exercising said rebellion.

babajara0102

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Don'tcha know boy this is Amuricah. We do what we want.
Dude,in which world do you live in?

Who calls football - futball?

Yeah I know that you do everything you want,but that will backfire at you eventually.