Who is in the coffin that Kabuto summoned?

Veys

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at the picture .. Madara Standing before the coffin .. i think that coffin is the real Madara .. and that is why he was so suprised..

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the person in the coffin is madara then tobi is someobdy else.
If madara is tobi then the person in that coffin has to another legendary ninjas that hasnt been mentioned yet.

It cannot be the sage or his older or younger son, because died a long time ago. Its impossible to get their dna. I know kabuto got the dna of the 2nd tsukage, 2nd mizukage, 3rd raikage and the 4th kazekage although they all died a long time ago, their dna could still be recognisable whereas the sage's one is impossible.

Ill hazard a guess and say if tobi is madara then the person in the coffin is izuna his brother, or another legendary unknwon ninja. During this war kabuto has summoned some really strong ninja's that we didnt know about, examples are the previous kages, members of the 7 swordsmen of the mist and the ginkaku brothers.

If tobi isnt madara, then ill say he's izuna and the person in that coffin is madara

I have a theory that tobi is infact izuna, madara's brothers. Im not going to explain this theory in detail but it holds alot of substance, from tobi personality, one minute being serious and the next being childish. To when he met up with pein and konan after deidora vs sasuke fight when he said "my power, uchiha madara's power". We all know that madara took izuans eyes for himself, but what if it was actually the oppsite, izuna taking madara's eyes instead