Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is Not underrated ,

it is Just Dull in the comparison with Such speed monsters like - Minato , The Raikages , Naruto and Might Guy .

Sasuke is Fast - and a great Taijutsu user . But he is Not Yellow Flash Fast
I don't think anyone ever thought he was as fast as the people you stated. Sasuke is not that fast.

NarutoSageUzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think anyone ever thought he was as fast as the people you stated. Sasuke is not that fast.

well i was not comparing them , I said with the Speed we see from those ninjas .

We Forget about Sasuke's Speed itself

Cuz what we usually do is Compare Sasuke to Such top drawer Ninjas Like the ones i have mentioned

and as a result Sasuke's Speed is not a Trump card anymore

As for Kakashi - Sasuke is Faster

Kakashi's Stamina sucks balls . He will be Panting all over the place after two fast steps in Taijutsu

Ciotra

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well according to the third databook, kakashi and sasuke both have a speed of 4.5 (look it up if u dont believe me)

But Kakashi definately has faster hand seals (and is awesomer - sasuke fans gunna hate ;) )

So im saying Kakashi :)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in what way do you mean?? techniques wise or normal wise?? o_O ??

they both just move fast... but if i had to pick i'd say neither as they both were on par with each other when kakashi versed sasuke after sasuke killed danzou

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can't handle Bees speed, and in V2, he is surpassed by a great gap. Kakashi was able to follow multiple V2 in speed and even gated Gai(6gates open), so i'll go with Kakashi

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can't handle Bees speed, and in V2, he is surpassed by a great gap. Kakashi was able to follow multiple V2 in speed and even gated Gai(6gates open), so i'll go with Kakashi
This. Plus Kakashi can use gates as well and with that there's no competition.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is faster yet Sasuke has a susano who is faster than Kakashi,if sasuke wudint use Susano sasuke is slower if he using the susano sasuke is faster.
That makes no sense. If Sasuke uses susanoo, he becomes as slow as a snail.
Heh, I found Sasuke destroyed by Kakashi with plain taijutsu after Danzou's battle...
That was because Sasuke was low on chakra and he was almost totally blind. Also bear in mind that Kakashi does have better skill in taijutsu compared to Sasuke but that has nothing to do with speed.
Stop repeating that lie Bogard. Clearly you have been proven wrong by Turson yet you still repeat that same crap. Sasuke had trouble with Bee's speed because of Bee's unorthodox movements and the fact that he didn't fully recover from his previous battle with Itachi. Also bear in mind the strain the MS put on Sasuke caused his speed and reaction skills to slow down since he had to develop a tolerance for that pain.

OT: I'd say they are equal in foot speed and the data book supports my statement. Still if I were to vote on either one of them being faster, I'd say Sasuke.

Reactions: Zlad and ~Sky~

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is Not underrated ,

it is Just Dull in the comparison with Such speed monsters like - Minato , The Raikages , Naruto and Might Guy .

Sasuke is Fast - and a great Taijutsu user . But he is Not Yellow Flash Fast
Not underrated? People say Kakashi over Sasuke, would Kakashi be bale to dodge Deidara's bomb? Would he be able to dodge Bee's speed in tailed beast form? Nah.