xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi because when he fights, he toys with his opponents till he knows what to do then he activates his sharingan and obliterates them. then he casually goes back to reading his book.LOL
"hm, Now i can go back to my book" "of course i won, i was just too tough of an opponent for you!"

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi because when he fights, he toys with his opponents till he knows what to do then he activates his sharingan and obliterates them. then he casually goes back to reading his book.LOL
"hm, Now i can go back to my book" "of course i won, i was just too tough of an opponent for you!"
Those are his phrases from Naruto:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Yes but of course the guy in my Avatar is the coolest although Gaara is hella cool too.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara isn't cool -_- He's boring, all he does is stand there with a bland look on his face and hardly talks, only when shit is going down and makes a speech >_>

Kakashi is the man, he's a gentleman. A woman's man. Strong, intelligent, funny, honourable... etc. Kakashi = Below freezing cool

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm.... I think Gaara in part one was cooler since he was sadistic..... Now he is just plain and him being the Kazekage and all you would expect him to stand out a little. His siblings stand out more than he does in my opinion...

So Kakashi FTW