Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG Kakashi by a landslide! I can't stand Sasuke, he's gay [no offence Sasuke lovers]
Sasuke is stronger now, we should remember he was able to stop the Amaterazu. And that he has discovered he's got a new strength that could destroy Konoha.

to tell you the truth wen i first started reading this thread i was thinking sasuke in my mind but then i really started to think about kakashi and his fights and i realise kakashi is better. the fight with pein kakashi was always a step ahead his strategy was great so sorry but i have to say kakashi. cause if sasuke uses his amaratsu kakashi could use his time warp thing
You are forgetting about the new power Sasuke thinks he has, the one that can destroy Konoha.

Last edited:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi owns suske...kakashi has the intelegince of shikamaru, the taijutsu ability like lee, the sharingan(mangekyou), the lightning blade (which is more powerful than chidori)...kakashi knows over a 1000 jutsus.....his the best substituting ninja.....The genjutsu would be his only downfall when compared to suske....

Suske defeat itachi because itachi planned to be a sacrafise...suske defeated naruto when going to orichimaru..because naruto wanted him to come back and was backing off a bit...and also suske needed help like the curse for him to gain strength because naturally his a weakling....therefore in conclusion again KAKASHI OWNS SUSKE
Sasuke's chackra can last more, as he can stop the MS unlike KAkashi, whose Sharingan is continuously active as he cannot stop it because he's nota an Uchiha. Thus, in a fight, Kakashi would feel exhausted before Sasuke does.

this is exactly what i wonted to post...that emo kid has no chance against kakashi.remember itachi kakashi fight:kakashi wiped out itachis tsukiomi with mist technique.kakashi is more skilled and wise is enough said...only thing that makes sasuke dangerous is amaterasu and that is nothing as tsukoshi said...kakashi can send amaterasu to another dimension worshippy
This is for all those who post about the Itachi / Kakashi fight: Itachi's goal was to protect Konoha. He would have never killed Kakashi!

Last edited:

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong kakashi can teleport that attack to another dimension!
anyway i think this would be a close one because tsukyami doesnt work against kakashi and ameratsu and susano can be teleported away by kakashi so i dunno...?
lol its really pointless to compare this without any basis...the best basis that you can get is itachi and deidara...can kakashi defeat itachi or deidara singlehandedly? i think he didn't even have that chance to force itachi to use his best jutsu when he confronted him...he was suddenly caught by tsukiyomi and ended up in the hospital for weeks, how can you claim that he was not affected by it...LOL sasuke can instantly stab him physically when he gets caught by tsukiyomi...PLUS, don't forget that amaterasu is casted on the person or anything that is caught by the eye...meaning its not like a fireball jutsu that you'll see coming at you but you'll suddenly see yourself burning...please see the chapter wherein madara was caught by sasuke's sight...would you mean kakashi would cast MS on himself? i dont think so...

its hard to admit for a kakashi fan like me but sasuke has surpassed him already...get real guys...

by powerful jutsus and by chakra = sasuke is on a higher level than kakashi...

even kakashi copies sasuke's strongest jutsu, he'll be lacking chakra or maybe ran out of it in after he performs it...
just think of this, kakashi has 1000 jutsus or more, but can he perform it all in one single battle? the answer would definitely be a no...in narutoverse CHAKRA + STAMINA is more than any jutsu...

comparison:

regarding smartness - sasugay has it as well, he can analyze...please see deidara fight
regarding chakra - sasugay has more than kakashi...
regarding taijutsu - well sasuke surpasses him in his current state... + the sword manipulation techniques...guys dont forget this, kakashi doesn't have this kind of attack...
regarding jutsus - well kakashi owns him on this one...
sharingan - kakashi has one eye; only uses a cloth to turn on and off his sharingan....sasuke has two eyes + the ability of turning it off and on to save chakra...

Last edited:

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol its really pointless to compare this without any basis...the best basis that you can get is itachi and deidara...can kakashi defeat itachi or deidara singlehandedly? i think he didn't even have that chance to force itachi to use his best jutsu when he confronted him...he was suddenly caught by tsukiyomi and ended up in the hospital for weeks, how can you claim that he was not affected by it...LOL sasuke can instantly stab him physically when he gets caught by tsukiyomi...PLUS, don't forget that amaterasu is casted on the person or anything that is caught by the eye...meaning its not like a fireball jutsu that you'll see coming at you but you'll suddenly see yourself burning...please see the chapter wherein madara was caught by sasuke's sight...would you mean kakashi would cast MS on himself? i dont think so...

its hard to admit for a kakashi fan like me but sasuke has surpassed him already...get real guys...

by powerful jutsus and by chakra = sasuke is on a higher level than kakashi...

even kakashi copies sasuke's strongest jutsu, he'll be lacking chakra or maybe ran out of it in after he performs it...
just think of this, kakashi has 1000 jutsus or more, but can he perform it all in one single battle? the answer would definitely be a no...in narutoverse CHAKRA + STAMINA is more than any jutsu...

comparison:

regarding smartness - sasugay has it as well, he can analyze...please see deidara fight
regarding taijutsu - well sasuke surpasses him in his current state... + the sword manipulation techniques...guys dont forget this, kakashi doesn't have this kind of attack...
regarding jutsus - well kakashi owns him on this one...
sharingan - kakashi has one eye; only uses a cloth to turn on and off his sharingan....sasuke has two eyes + the ability of turning it off and on to save chakra...
ok ok so maybe sasuke's stronger, but I still don't like him and Kakashi's way cooler :D

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol its really pointless to compare this without any basis...the best basis that you can get is itachi and deidara...can kakashi defeat itachi or deidara singlehandedly? i think he didn't even have that chance to force itachi to use his best jutsu when he confronted him...he was suddenly caught by tsukiyomi and ended up in the hospital for weeks, how can you claim that he was not affected by it...lol sasuke can instantly stab him physically when he gets caught by tsukiyomi...plus, don't forget that amaterasu is casted on the person or anything that is caught by the eye...meaning its not like a fireball jutsu that you'll see coming at you but you'll suddenly see yourself burning...please see the chapter wherein madara was caught by sasuke's sight...would you mean kakashi would cast ms on himself? I dont think so...

Its hard to admit for a kakashi fan like me but sasuke has surpassed him already...get real guys...

By powerful jutsus and by chakra = sasuke is on a higher level than kakashi...

Even kakashi copies sasuke's strongest jutsu, he'll be lacking chakra or maybe ran out of it in after he performs it...
Just think of this, kakashi has 1000 jutsus or more, but can he perform it all in one single battle? The answer would definitely be a no...in narutoverse chakra + stamina is more than any jutsu...

Comparison:

Regarding smartness - sasugay has it as well, he can analyze...please see deidara fight
Regarding taijutsu - well sasuke surpasses him in his current state... + the sword manipulation techniques...guys dont forget this, kakashi doesn't have this kind of attack...
Regarding jutsus - well kakashi owns him on this one...
Sharingan - kakashi has one eye; only uses a cloth to turn on and off his sharingan....sasuke has two eyes + the ability of turning it off and on to save chakra...
thats because kakashi had not activated mangekyo sharingan yet!

and in shippuden they fought again and they were tied

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats because kakashi had not activated mangekyo sharingan yet!

and in shippuden they fought again and they were tied
lol?u mean at the begning of shipuuden?that clone wasint his full power besides kakashis ms is not the great.if itachi gows all out on kakashi he wouldnt last trust me
yah he did why do you think he spent so much time with him
he trained him on taijutsu/ninjutsu?

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke would kill kakashi, he has better lighting jutsu and is faster, and has a more powerful genjutsu and a better Sharingon and Mangakyo
I know Kakashi has Mangakyo to but he can only use Kaumi which is a powerful teqnique but takes carefull aim and with sasukes speeds its basically usless, kakashi is prolly smarter than sasuke and has water and earch ninjutsu to but no Saskue would take kakashi and stomp his nuts

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is probably the better one he can use the sharigan with out the major effects that are placed on kakashi because he isn't uchiha

Broady

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke is better^^ because of: he is much stronger than kakashi^^ he controles the chidori perfekt and hir sharingan is even stronger than itachis^^ and against itachis sharingan kakashi havn't a chance xDDDD

Killerbee1250

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say that in terms of skill Kakashi would completely annihilate Sasuke. But in terms of endurance, Sasuke would win out. Let's face it, Sasuke is only as good as he is because of his Uchiha Blood... If Kakashi had been born an Uchiha he'd be at, or past even Itachi's level at Sasuke's age.

For those of you that are going to post saying "But Sasuke beat Itachi!" Itachi was already weakened, and he wasn't actually trying to kill Sasuke. If he had been, Sasuke would have died in the first couple of minutes of their fight. Sorry to all of you sasu-gay fans, but he's just a lame emo-kid that has had to rely on his (now previous) cursed seal to win any of his fights..

KAKASHI FTW

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say that in terms of skill Kakashi would completely annihilate Sasuke. But in terms of endurance, Sasuke would win out. Let's face it, Sasuke is only as good as he is because of his Uchiha Blood... If Kakashi had been born an Uchiha he'd be at, or past even Itachi's level at Sasuke's age.

For those of you that are going to post saying "But Sasuke beat Itachi!" Itachi was already weakened, and he wasn't actually trying to kill Sasuke. If he had been, Sasuke would have died in the first couple of minutes of their fight. Sorry to all of you sasu-gay fans, but he's just a lame emo-kid that has had to rely on his (now previous) cursed seal to win any of his fights..

KAKASHI FTW
cs is somehow limited, whats the difference to the fox. itachi may have been stronger, but it didnt looked as if it was so easy for him.

You are forgetting about the new power Sasuke thinks he has, the one that can destroy Konoha.
i think the new power he's talking about is amaterasu, he was surprised himself of this power.

@topic:

kakashi lacks chakra, and said himself that sasuke is a genius. of course kakashi knows more attacks, but sasuke knows at least three s-ranked jutsus and has the chakra to use all of them. i cant remember seeing kakashi using even one jutsu on s-rank except by raikiri, which also could be a-rank.
i cant see how kakashi should be able to escape tsukiyomi.

Last edited:

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....And diedara was killed because suske was the cursed beast...something he needed to obtain cuz he was a suki la la and that he is a weakling...
cs has its limits, in difference to the fox. sasuke could also have used kirin, which would have been the end for deideira.

kakashis experience + skill + jutsu + intelegence = suske pwned
sasuke has experience as well, hes probably as fast and skilled as kakashi, sasukes jutsus are stronger and they are probably on the same level concerning to their intelligence.

kakashi has s good control as itachi does
i never read anything like that in a manga or heard it in the anime. however, madara said that sasukes eyes will surpass itachis.

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sorry to all of the people who say kakashi could win but honestly get real,
if you think about it logically, sasuke is so obviosly better for many reasons
1. Sharingon-yes kakashi has the sharingon but he doesnt have an uchiha body which is a problem (as stated by itachi and kakahsi himself), Yes he also has the mangakyo but he knows one teqnique which is kamui which is a powerful move but it takes precise aim and it takes an incredble amount of stamina which kakashi doesnt have, Sasuke has Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi
and presumerablly susanoo, and kakashik wouldnt be able to go against that
2. Taijutsu-Sasuke surpassed kakashi (who is a good taijutsu user) a while ago, with more speed and stamina sasuke just wins
3. Genjutsu-obviosly sasuke you cant argue with that
4. experiance- kakashi may have fought longer than sasuke and more battles but how many akatsuki has he taken out(the asura pain body doesnt cut it), Sasuke took out diedara single handely and Itachi(and i know Itachi was going easy on him and was weakened but itachi tried his best so he could get orochimaru out its not like he wasnt trying at all), he even took out a weakend orochimaru which as he was weak is still an incredible feat
5. Lighting jutsu-ok yes raiki is better than chidori but so what, sasuke has much better nature manipulation, but what about Kirin did anyone think about that, That move is virtually impossible to dodge, itachi blocked it with susanoo and still went down,
6. smarts-ok thats the one thing kakashi has on sasuke, he thinks ahead more than sasuke does but sasukes not dumb

It is incredibally obvious sasuke would beat kakashi, maybe not anihilation but sasuke would win
im not being biased in anyway because sasuke does piss me off and i like kakashi but thats the cold truth