• Total voters

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would have to go with ino. im being serious :)
mind transfer---->walks off cliff---->madara dies.
her mind transfer will make space/time jutsu's frozen.
i lol'd

suskae the only1 who will know the secrets of ems and the only1 having a chance of properly killing him for real
Good point, would be a pretty cool way to have him killed too, I'd really only be satisfied with this manga if Sasuke dies though.

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol I dont agree with Steinbiz..I think sasuke will...I think it will be like this in the final fights: Naruto vs Pein Sasuke vs Madara

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
same...i thinks like you too!
sasuke gonna team up with naruto once again...kishi don't want his favourite character lose against naruto lol
That would be so dissappointing if the protagonist was beat by the antagonist (End of Naruto series water fight) and never got a rematch for revenge/redemption. Sasuke has fallen far too low to do a deed that will erase his past wrong-doings, if they don't clash again in an epic battle then Kishi will just be ruining the manga/series to save his favorite character imho.

Don't forget that last time they met Sasuke tried to impale Naruto with his sword and in front of Naruto was said to be as sinister (if not more) than Madara Uchiha by the demon.

lol I dont agree with Steinbiz..I think sasuke will...I think it will be like this in the final fights: Naruto vs Pein Sasuke vs Madara
Don't forget Kabutorochimaru!

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i would have to go with ino. im being serious :)
mind transfer---->walks off cliff---->madara dies.
her mind transfer will make space/time jutsu's frozen.
Ino's genjutsu is weak. Madara's a possesor of the EMS, and is probably extremely skilled in genjutsu, and overriding it.

Remember Demonic Illusion: Heaven Mirror Earth Change? Well that reverses all genjutsu, it's an Uchiha technique

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara cannot being won by another sharingan...he has the best eyes in the series, it has to be won by a person with another power, much great than his, like the one our naruto has and still hasnt showed.

Kyuubi XZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be pissed if Sasuke took down Madara. But I actually think it will be like Naruto vs Gaara scenario where Sasuke is hurt and Naruto is going to protect him and defeat Madara.

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto and sasuke together

it most likely will be both naruto and sasuke who defeat madara. sasuke because of his clan and itachi's sacrifce. and naruto bec ause will all know madra was behind the nine tail fox attack that cost many innocent peoples lives including naruto's dad the fourth.