• Total voters

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who, if anyone, will be able to kill madara??

I'm curious what people think will go down when the manga climaxes and someone will need to fight the man with the master plan, madara uchiha (assuming he is the final bad dude). After seeing how easily he avoided traps Itachi set, and attacks from Naruto, Shino etc it's hard to believe anyone can touch him skillwise.

My vote would be for Naruto, i think his fight with Pein/Sasuke will help him master his powers. I think his fight with Pein (I have a feeling he will use Jiraiyas corpse) will force Naruto to not only tap into his sage powers, but use the 9T or come to an agreement of some sort with the fox that will make Naruto powerful enough to fight and defeat Madara

From Naruto wikia:

You must be registered for see images

Most of Madara's abilities are still unknown. He is known to have an advanced form of the Mangekyo Sharingan, and Kakashi speculates that his mastery of space-time ninjutsu surpasses that of even the Fourth Hokage's. Since the Uchiha clan is known for its fire techniques, it is also speculated that he knows advanced fire techniques as well. He was armed with a giant fan during the time of Konoha's founding, which may explain the origin of a paper fan being the symbol of the Uchiha clan. He and Deidara were able to defeat the Three Tails, but Madara (as Tobi) was never shown doing anything but running away from it. After the battle, which goes largely unwitnessed, he claims to have knocked it out with a single attack. Deidara disagrees with the assessment, claiming that it was his "artistic contribution" (exploding clay) that allowed them to win. While as Tobi, Madara is also shown planting Deidara's clay minefields underground during a later battle. Itachi refers to Madara as being an "invincible immortal", which is further evidenced by continued existence despite his advanced age and his surviving the battle at the Valley of the End despite witnesses seeing his death.

Madara shows the ability to recover from what are presumably debilitating or fatal blows. After being slashed across the midsection by Sasuke's sword, he collapses, only to stand up again a few seconds later and complain about the speed of the attack,[6] and later when Naruto hits him in the back with a Rasengan [7]. The attacks literally phase through him, avoiding damage. He is also seen being hit by Sasuke's Amaterasu but emerging unharmed.

Madara also shows the ability to travel long distances within relatively short timespans, escaping the final explosion created by Deidara and reappearing in Amegakure, then travelling to the Valley of the End all within a very short time span. It is speculated by Kakashi and Sakura that he uses space/time ninjutsu to instantly send himself or even parts of his body to different locations or some sort of void and instantly bring them back. This was noted in his fight with Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino when Naruto attacked with a full powered Rasengan that phased right through him, and also when he escaped Shino's bugs even though they were completely surrounding his body.

After he escaped Deidara's final explosion, it is revealed that he possesses the Sharingan, shown visible through the opening of his mask. The demon fox mentioned that Madara's chakra was sinister, more sinister than its own. Madara was the only person capable of taming the demon fox which was said to only come where human malice collects and festers, yet he was able to use the Sharingan to tame the tailed beast.

During Itachi's fight with Sasuke, it is revealed that Madara Uchiha and his younger brother were the first members of the Uchiha to activate the Mangekyo Sharingan, and used its power to take over the clan. After implanting his brother's eyes into his own body, Madara then awakened a new "eternal" Mangekyo Sharingan, a combination of his own and his brother's Mangekyo Sharingan which gave him untold amounts of power without the risk of losing his eyesight that comes with a normal Mangekyo Sharingan. It was with this power Madara was able to forcibly subdue the demon fox. Madara appears to have immense strength,as he was able to stop Suigetsu's giant sword with a single arm. Madara was once praised as the world's strongest shinobi during the founding of Konohagakure and was regarded as gifted even by the Uchiha clan, who were known for their high standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Andy-

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato i think will do it because he has the 1st's special tech and that seemed to work aginst the IMMORTAL UCHIHA MADARA before...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto will like use death demon seal and pwn madera but instead of the demon taking narutos soul naruto will somehow switch it up so it takes the 9tailed fox demons soul.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bunch of shinobis will be defeat Pain's six paths. Naruto then will fight Nagato and beat him using sage training. Then Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura will defeat Madara and be named the new Sannin.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would have to go with ino. im being serious :)
mind transfer---->walks off cliff---->madara dies.
her mind transfer will make space/time jutsu's frozen.

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
either yamato for resons i stated earlyer or kakashi because hes the only other person in existance with time space jutsu other than MABY zetsu but thats him merging with trees and porting around much slower than madara so thats debatable but kakashi has an imperfect amaturasu so i think he could take down madara...