Who I think Tobi really is?

Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't know if there is a thread like this already, so no flames or anything please. But I think Tobi is the So6p youngest son. I think people had the history of the sage son's mix up instead of the oldest son being jealous the youngest became jealous due to the amount of power the oldest's eyes possesses. What do you think?

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
my theory is a bit different because in the one chapter madra after he get out of the coffin says " this is his doing etc" which leads me to belive that he knows who is behind the mask already and that they are working together sooooo my theory is that madara had a student jus like the first and second had the third hokage and that they had made a plan i dunno if madara dying was part of that plan but he also says ' things dont sem to be going according to plan very well" and if u remeber how afraid tobi looked when he seen madara in the coffn i think madara and his student had a plan and after he died the student screwed madara over and thought he could do it on his own and i dont think him a madra will be getting along very well if they ever meet up

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't know if there is a thread like this already, so no flames or anything please. But I think Tobi is the So6p youngest son. I think people had the history of the sage son's mix up instead of the oldest son being jealous the youngest became jealous due to the amount of power the oldest's eyes possesses. What do you think?
Are you really trying to convince us, that you actually Searched for a similar thread and couldn't find one and there for, created a thread that has been made more than 10 times?

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ill make a better assumption, by spamming your thread.

What does, Tobi have in common with TOBImara, saruTOBI and Kagami.

Kagami is an uchiha
Kagami was part of saruTOBI team
TOBIrama was kagami's teacher

Thats just me spamming and ive come up with a better assumption

tiptop

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
has just as much potential as tobi=obito . its based on NO facts and implications. no foreshadows or hints. i think the only theories that have potential is tobi= madara and tobi=izuna (although tobi=izuna has very little implications)

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ill make a better assumption, by spamming your thread.

What does, Tobi have in common with TOBImara, saruTOBI and Kagami.

Kagami is an uchiha
Kagami was part of saruTOBI team
TOBIrama was kagami's teacher

Thats just me spamming and ive come up with a better assumption
anything is possible within the world of anime so maybe this is true
Hmmmm.........