Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poll to be added.

But I am generally looking for stories that are either finished or close to.

The biggest and best story for any character is Itachi although his story isn't finished yet. But his story is amazing being ordered by the village you love to kill the family you love for the sake of an entire village and to avoid civil war. To be told no one can survive to not be able to kill the little brother you love. To know he will get stronger and hunt you...to live the rest of your life as an outcast and villian to save your village and brother.

2nd is Minato IMO his story is amazing but I would love to know more about his younger years. But he had armies retreat on his appearance he met Kushina the love of his life whom he saved by following her hair which he loved. He was trained by Jiraiya who would eventually train his son and whom Minato would name Naruto from his book. He fought 1-1 against Madara and came out on top and battled the Kyuubi and sacrificed himself to save Naruto but had to seal the fox within his son so he would not be killed when himself and Kushina died. He had the foresight to know his own sons strength and weakness. He left his chakra to activate on the 8th tail being unlocked to calm his son down and tell him his story he left Kushinas chakra to help Naruto control the fox and left the key in Myoboku to unlock the kyuubis chakra for Naruto.

3rd would be Kakashi for the history to do with his Dad and the change in his attitude. Losing his best friend and gaining his most powerful tool to remind him everyday of his loss.

I'll think of as many as I can if one that you like isn't there sorry.

palmer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well minato,after all he did 4 d village,the village,in a way is responsible 4 his wife death,then not only sacrifing his life but he did it d day his son was born,nt even knw him well,then just seal it again in his son,knwn d outcome.naruto has d best story,cos he was hated,rejected,and renounce,.the kakashi..gaara,and others.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really liked haku and zabuza's story a lot cause haku was hated and had his mom killed in front of him. But he still kept his kindness even when working for zabuza

Mr PLATINUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poll to be added.

But I am generally looking for stories that are either finished or close to.

The biggest and best story for any character is Itachi although his story isn't finished yet. But his story is amazing being ordered by the village you love to kill the family you love for the sake of an entire village and to avoid civil war. To be told no one can survive to not be able to kill the little brother you love. To know he will get stronger and hunt you...to live the rest of your life as an outcast and villian to save your village and brother.

2nd is Minato IMO his story is amazing but I would love to know more about his younger years. But he had armies retreat on his appearance he met Kushina the love of his life whom he saved by following her hair which he loved. He was trained by Jiraiya who would eventually train his son and whom Minato would name Naruto from his book. He fought 1-1 against Madara and came out on top and battled the Kyuubi and sacrificed himself to save Naruto but had to seal the fox within his son so he would not be killed when himself and Kushina died. He had the foresight to know his own sons strength and weakness. He left his chakra to activate on the 8th tail being unlocked to calm his son down and tell him his story he left Kushinas chakra to help Naruto control the fox and left the key in Myoboku to unlock the kyuubis chakra for Naruto.

3rd would be Kakashi for the history to do with his Dad and the change in his attitude. Losing his best friend and gaining his most powerful tool to remind him everyday of his loss.

I'll think of as many as I can if one that you like isn't there sorry.
i think or i maybe wrong, that after naruto, kishi would be doing a manga on minato, which would epic.

kakashi is another mysterious one. would like to know and where he copy those 1000 jutsu's! and also how he got MS.