Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In general 3 raikage has the strongest raiton jutsus.

His one finger Nukite shits on chidori and black lighting is stronger than regular one in general.

Overall Sasuke has Rikudo chakra so his raiton jutsus when buffed by it are by default stronger.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we’re talking ay he only has one known raiton jutsu, he just uses it for everything, same with the 3rd.

Either way sasuke

Darui stands a better chance than the other 2 in this dept imo

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke. Any other answer's trolling. Sasuke has nine Raiton Techs, in various forms. Ten if I count Indra's Arrow. The kind of Shape-Manipulation Sasuke exhibits is insane (the dude makes a sword out of Raiton, which he holds like a sword). Raikage's got two techs. Whoop-Dee-Doo. Kirin goes beyond the constraints of Ninjutsu. It's not even a contest.

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke

1. Chidori - short range
2. Chidori spear can spike out for multi ditectional impalement - short to mid range.
3a. Chidori current, whole body defensive offensive ability -short range.
3b. Chidori stream, can be channeled through weapons and strings.
4. Chidori Senbon a ranged spray of Senbon - short to mid.
5. Kirn travels at lighting speed and is an area effect attack.
6. Indra's arrow, it could be compared to a more powerful and concentrated senbon attack.

I don't think there's any Rail age that could ever come close to Sasuke in range, and diversity of lightning jutsu for all all situations.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you think about it.

depending on which Raikage we are talking, Ay only has a few lightning techniques, while the third raikage alledgedly has the strongest lightning techniques since he can literally tank anything and one shot most things. However if we look at Sasuke he has a lot of different lightning techniques including Kirin and others he has learned from Kakashi. Though if you want to argue over who has the better lightning techniques then you need to ask a question if you simply want to define what the best lightning technique is, because that can be defined by utility, strength or by what types of lightning jutsu that they have, so currently i would say that Darui is considered a very good candidate because he has regular lightning and blacl lightning and wasnt there something about purple lightning or am i wrong on that account. either way another would be the third raikage since he according to manga and anime status could literally tank and fight a tailed beast only using the lightning armor and his finger attacks. so strongest id say third Raikage, Utility would be sasuke due to the abilities capabilities themselves, while for variance i might say darui.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you think about it.

depending on which Raikage we are talking, Ay only has a few lightning techniques, while the third raikage alledgedly has the strongest lightning techniques since he can literally tank anything and one shot most things. However if we look at Sasuke he has a lot of different lightning techniques including Kirin and others he has learned from Kakashi. Though if you want to argue over who has the better lightning techniques then you need to ask a question if you simply want to define what the best lightning technique is, because that can be defined by utility, strength or by what types of lightning jutsu that they have, so currently i would say that Darui is considered a very good candidate because he has regular lightning and blacl lightning and wasnt there something about purple lightning or am i wrong on that account. either way another would be the third raikage since he according to manga and anime status could literally tank and fight a tailed beast only using the lightning armor and his finger attacks. so strongest id say third Raikage, Utility would be sasuke due to the abilities capabilities themselves, while for variance i might say darui.
Sasuke has the strongest - Indra Arrow
He also has a Chidori that destroys Metors. Along with Kirin.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter