[VS] who has better endurance and stamina...Zoro or lufy????..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Zoro's stamina was higher than Luffy's back in part 1, but Luffy's seems far higher than Zoro's now. Endurance goes to Luffy too. Zoro was showering in sweat against Pica and has been dropping to relatively weak enemies(Killer, Kaku, Daz) for as long as he's existed.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would argue Thriller Bark showed Zoro had better endurance(he could endure more pain) but Luffy has always seemed to have more stamina(ability to fight at for longer periods and/or at higher power levels) since the start. He pretty much doesn't stop until his body does but it seems like Zoro's body could withstand more at least back to Thriller Bark as I said earlier.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Zoro's stamina was higher than Luffy's back in part 1, but Luffy's seems far higher than Zoro's now. Endurance goes to Luffy too. Zoro was showering in sweat against Pica and has been dropping to relatively weak enemies(Killer, Kaku, Daz) for as long as he's existed.
Based off the fights they've had. Luffy fought longer and tanked more hits.
I would argue Thriller Bark showed Zoro had better endurance(he could endure more pain) but Luffy has always seemed to have more stamina(ability to fight at for longer periods and/or at higher power levels) since the start. He pretty much doesn't stop until his body does but it seems like Zoro's body could withstand more at least back to Thriller Bark as I said earlier.
Zoro part 1, luffy now
Post automatically merged:

Dont spam dumbass. Go to your little naruto section and gtfo the onepiece section
but zoro do more fizical training then lufy...

but at a same time...do u remnber when kuma absorbed lufy's pains in huge buble and made zoro taste it????...won't that make u go back on wut u said????..

kasazuki@ u never watched naroto...u have no right to compare..unless u watsh dem both..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea, you're right. I was remembering that time Zoro fought the bounty hunters and then went even with Luffy. In hindsight, all 100 of them were fodders and it probably didn't take as long as I used to think it did(About 3 hours or so).

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but zoro do more fizical training then lufy...

but at a same time...do u remnber when kuma absorbed lufy's pains in huge buble and made zoro taste it????...won't that make u go back on wut u said????..

kasazuki@ u never watched naroto...u have no right to compare..unless u watsh dem both..
Hmm that was quite some time ago though. I feel like current luffy has stamina for days now.