Who had the best control over their respective element...

Who had the best control over their respective element?

• Gaara

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Hashirama

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Kisame

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • All three have equal usage

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood release KK is control that no1 else has. Strong,durable & rare. Hashirama's wood elemental control is second to none, he can whipp majority of the Narutoverse with little to no difficulty with wood release control.
I dispute none of this sir,I simply stated his control over biju has no weight in the argument as it dosent show mastery over his element but the potency of his chakra.

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
onoki or trollkage, kisame or gaara, hashirama, danzo, haku; even kimimaro & sasuke.

they are all comparably mastered yet at the same time incomparable because each element has different properties & limitations.

noone is really ''better'' than the other

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im talking about manga fact here and you post data book :lol
anyway, one with only 10% of power and does not have his own control, able to summon high level of Suiton in a place where no water to be found.
ahwa
Lol your trolling continues..

Not only can Kisame "summon vast amounts of water in a place where no water can me found"

He can turn physical objects into a liquid state and manipulate that liquid to act as water.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahwa
Lol your trolling continues..

Not only can Kisame "summon vast amounts of water in a place where no water can me found"

He can turn physical objects into a liquid state and manipulate that liquid to act as water.
show me his 10% that can summon sea wave that filled up the mountain of doton then shooting water bullet to destroy mountain in a place with 0 water..... and all of that he has 0 control over his action...

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.

Kisame
Sakura has perfect chakra control.
Sakura can control water with her chakra.
Perfect Chakra Control = Perfect Water Control,
She can control water on a molecular level.

Potentially Sakura's chakra control can make her into an OMEGA LEVEL NINJA, Able to manipulate the molecules of reality with her chakra.

Temari is the best wind user

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
show me his 10% that can summon sea wave that filled up the mountain of doton then shooting water bullet to destroy mountain in a place with 0 water..... and all of that he has 0 control over his action...
He doesn't need 10% of anything, his water dome can cover a mountain and he can move that body of water self conciously into the direction he travels but I already soloed your post. Kisame can turn earth (mountains) into liquid and manipulate it as water your done!

And water bullet? Get your weight up!

You must be registered for see images

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't need 10% of anything, his water dome can cover a mountain and he can move that body of water self conciously into the direction he travels but I already soloed your post. Kisame can turn earth (mountains) into liquid and manipulate it as water your done!

First of all the dome isn't large enough to cover a mountain

Secondly, just because Kisame made a water dome doesn't mean he's the only one capable of doing so, Tobirama and Hashirama both have the chakra reserves to pull the same feat.

In addition, Tobirama showed that when he only had 10% of his power as an Edo he managed to summon large amounts of water in an area where there was none, in contrast Kisame was at full power in a forrest surrounded by snow covered mountains, thus giving him the water needed to perform that jutsu.

Last edited:

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do you really know that Kishi has already demonstrate Kisame at full powered many times ?
while he always keep Tobirama and Hashirama power in check at lower stage to keep up their legendary status + reputation ?

Also like senseisama have said, Kisame has accessed to his area advantage as well + being full powered that compared to even tailed beast. We still dont know yet if Tobirama has same chakra as a tailed beast or not, but he sure has skill that even Madara admitted that it was fated that the brothers wasnt at their full strength.

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Basic Information

Name: Garou
Nickname: The Human Monster
Clan: Bartholomew Ichizoku

Looks: A young man, 5'10" of height and weighing 165 lbs. Garou is a young man with sharp features, yellow eyes, and long spiky white hair that seems to form a horn-like appearance. While not being a particularly large person he is shown to be quite muscular. He wears a tight black shirt and loose fitting white pants, similar to his former master Bang. He usually carries a sword through the belt loops of his pants and a small case (filled with necessities such as shurikens etc) tied on his thigh.

Personality: He hates being insulted and will attack those who offends him. He thinks highly of himself and uses that assertion to threaten high ranking personnel. He will also attack low ranked heroes if he encounters them. A large aspect of his personality seems to be some sort of disdain for his former master, Bang, enough to avoid using Lightning Release he was taught unless seriously cornered.
Garou hates the popular as he believes they always win in the end. As a child, he had no friends and everyone hated him: the popular, especially a boy named Jaye, liked to pick on him and force him to play heroes where Jaye beats him up as Justice Man while he is the monster; he saw how everyone liked Jaye but hated him. After reading his life repeat over and over again on the Justice Man comic book, he grew a distaste of heroes in general and believed that in the end, the majority will always want him ("the monster") dead.
Garou wants to become a monster, as explored through his title the "Human Monster". He wants to change the world through absolute evil. He views justice as being biased and unfair, as it is simply people doing evil things to others they deem to be "evil" but instead get praised for doing them; whereas absolute evil is unbiased and fair, affecting everyone the same way. Instead of the hero who selectively loves and hates, but is loved no matter what, he wants to become the fairy tale–like monster that everyone fears so that they must unite to survive.
Although Garou is considered evil by most, he possesses a high sense of morality: He fights heroes in a way without killing them, allowing them to live so that they can grow stronger and fight him again. When a hero tried to attack him, Garou slammed him to the ground seemingly by accident, but immediately checked to see if he was alright afterwards. He also has a soft spot for children as shown when he conversed with a child in the park about heroes. Later, he rescues and protects the kid from members of a gang, even risking his own life to do so.

"Time to conduct evil. Let's make this a slaughter party!"​

Village Information

Village of Birth: N/A (presumed to be Sunagakure)
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank//Chakra Information

Ninja Rank: Sannin (1250 HEALTH & 1200 CHAKRA)
Specialty: Colored in Teal
Elements: Raiton | Doton | Fuuton | Suiton | Katon
Others: Ninjutsu [Loading] | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Genjutsu | Snake Arts & Summoning [Tattoo located under tongue] | Spinning Drill Arts [Creator] | Hayaton - Needs training

Background Information

History: Notice: (My history will be quite half assed and such, but I just want to see for myself if I fit the criteria for this amazing character. If I fit, I'll improve the history ten folds.)

Garou, as a child, always cheered on the villain of a show or comic book. During his years in academy, Garou was always chosen to be the "monster" of their reenactment of Justice Man. His classmate Jaye was always the protagonist, beating him and receiving all the praise from bystanders. Because of this, he grew a distaste for the ideals of justice and also heroes.
Throughout his life as a teenager, he grew some sort of goal for himself, to become a monster and enforce a different type of justice, much better than the sorry excuse of justice the heroes always promote. He wanted to become a great evil, so the people could unite all together and destroy him. He decided to train with a strong individual named Bang, eventually joining his dojo. There, he learned the ways of lightning release. He displayed an exceptional skill in it, and stood above his peers. Bang was extremely proud of him, often showing him off to other dojos. However, Garou took a sudden step of betrayal. Having learned enough, he challenged the dojo to a common spar. It immediately turned into a slaughter party, as Garou became serious and nearly beat his peers to death. Bang heard of this madness and punished Garou, kicking him out of the dojo barely clinging to life. Although beaten and almost humiliated, Garou's resolve was untouched, and even stronger than ever.

To be continued..

Other Information

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles Statistics

Won: TBA
Lost: TBA

Dropping

Last edited:
Reactions: brownbear