Who had the best control over their respective element...

Who had the best control over their respective element?

• Gaara

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Hashirama

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Kisame

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • All three have equal usage

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Among these three, feel free to add more but these are the top 3 that came to mind. Gaara of the sand is a massive asset esoecially in the desert his use of sand was noted to rival shukaku himself. He can use a plethora of sand offense and defensive techniques even making shukaku hands without the beast himself manifested. All wothout the aid of shukkaku his absolute defense is so fast it can react to amaterasu upon cast. Facing this man in the desert will be something to regret.

Kisame is a monster both figuratively and literally with his water style jutsu. I mean, the man is literally a shark. While many mist ninja can use water style none gave used it to the same skill as Kisame even creating his own water dome. He can even fuse with samehada and eat away at chakra. His chakra levels were noted to be so massive as to rival a tailed beast. He's even able to use the thousand sharks technique tp utterly devpur the opponent or make his own little lake with his tsunami jutsu. His ultimate technique literally devoirs chakra. Facing this ninja in the water is something to regret the most.

Hashirama. The legend, has his own jutsu in the eyes of wood style something exclusive to him. He was able to tangle with madara and kurama by himself while in his prime. His use of wood style is so great he can create an entire forest in seconds and he can create multiple golems and statues with his skill. Even creating a wood done capable of deflecting a tailed beast bomb from Kurama. This ninja is surely not one to face in the woodlands.

Keep in mind this isn't a verses thread, just to see who you think had more skill with their element than the. Skill=/=power. As we all know hashi can beat gaara and kisame. My vote goes to gaara as he has been pretty deadly with sand using so many offensive AND supplementary purposes and that avsolute defense has so many uses combined with gaara's sound reasoning and judgement he can do quite a lot.

If you think there are others who displayed better skill feel free to note them :bdpf:

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me it's a tie on hashirama and kisame.

Hashirama made whole goddamn forests

Kisame can make a floating lake!

I think I'll vote hashi,since his mastery was in two elements combined

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama had the best control.

To have all the bijuus without a sharingan & sell them off to other villages for protection is control like nothin we'ver seen in this manga/anime.

His KK & dna is widely wanted and respected. Theres no1 like Hashirama when it comes to their own strength,power & resolve other than Godtachi.

Maybe Sarutobi Hiruzen..

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama had the best control.

To have all the bijuus without a sharingan & sell them off to other villages for protection is control like nothin we'ver seen in this manga/anime.

His KK & dna is widely wanted and respected. Theres no1 like Hashirama when it comes to their own strength,power & resolve other than Godtachi.

Maybe Sarutobi Hiruzen..
I believe he is speaking strictly of elemental control,so the biju feat while daunting,has no weight in the argument

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara. Could only use sand for battle. And he was able to create a wide range of techniques (offensive and defensive) using that alone. I believe the others had other options/techniques to fall back on?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisame have feats, but since 10% of Tobirama able to create sea of water out of no where, Tobirama is better than Kisame...
Lies, Kisame is the best water release user without a doubt.

He can turn earth into a fluid state.

You must be registered for see images

Kisame = Poseidon

Just had a thought. .......does kisame produce fresh or salt wated? Under the condition of the latter,Katsuyu would be quite displeased. ....
Notable mention, slugs don't do to well with salt unless their sea slugs!

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe he is speaking strictly of elemental control,so the biju feat while daunting,has no weight in the argument

Wood release KK is control that no1 else has. Strong,durable & rare. Hashirama's wood elemental control is second to none, he can whipp majority of the Narutoverse with little to no difficulty with wood release control.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lies, Kisame is the best water release user without a doubt.

He can turn earth into a fluid state.

You must be registered for see images

Kisame = Poseidon
im talking about manga fact here and you post data book :lol
anyway, one with only 10% of power and does not have his own control, able to summon high level of Suiton in a place where no water to be found.