Who got the Strongest Haki in One Piece ?

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i saw sometimes when ppl sayin rayleigh should have the strongest haki in one piece but i guess the strongest haki has shanks,maybe one day luffy will have the best one after some training or whatever mens.

what u gonna think who have the best haki out there ?

Chef Boy RD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silvers, Rayleigh of course. He's been in retirement for how many years now and both pirates and marines alike still fear him; and it's not just myth, we've seen him pretty much live up to that name. Know that he's my favorite character, so there's some bias involved here.

Last edited:

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silvers Rayleigh most likely. That is out of the people who're still alive. Of course when it comes down to Observation Haki, Enel for the win lol. Vergo's just a Armament Steroid junkie so he doesn't come close imo.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gol D Roger tops everything if he had no OVERPOWERED devil fruit
if he did:
Observation:Rayleigh or Shanks
Arnament: Vergo or Shanks
Conquerer's: Rayleigh or Shanks

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks >>> Rayleigh > Garp > Luffy.

Luffy will beat either Garp and Rayleigh.

Remember Shanks entering Whitebeard's boat, Shanks couldn't control his haki, and that was before the time skip, everyone lost consciousness except for the Division leaders and Whitebeard himself, and think about how strong it will be after the time skip.

Eustass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfection meaning stronger.

Kenbunshoku Haki
• Shanks.
• Silver Rayleigh.
It's hard to decide who mastered Kenbunshoku Haki to perfection but based from what I've seen, there's no such thing as mastering it perfectly because the moment you mastered/learn it, you already made it perfect. There are no more higher level of perfection to it. I'm saying Shanks and Rayleigh because they both seem like the haki master in the entire series and if there is perfection to Kenbunshoku Haki then I'm sure they're the one who achieved it.

Busoshoku Haki
• Shanks.
• Silver Rayleigh.
• Monkey D. Garp.
• Sakazuki.
• Zephyr [similar to Shiki, he is canon even though debated to being non-canon, there's more but I have no interest in spoiling more details to others who haven't watched the movie yet].
• Vergo.

The same as what I previously stated, but maybe there is perfection to it, we just haven't seen it yet. Shanks and Rayleigh are an obvious choice. From my point of view, Sakazuki and Garp seem to handle it pretty well and there's a chance they might be on the same level as Rayleigh and Shanks. But to me, currently, Zephyr seem to look as if he mastered it hence his epithet being "Black Arm". As for Vergo, he maybe haven't mastered it yet or maybe the second after Zephyr but the manga speaks for itself. He made it look like he's on steroid.

Haoshoku Haki

• Monkey D. Dragon.
• Shanks.
• Silver Rayleigh.
• Monkey D. Garp.

All four of them seem to be the likeliest to have mastered it. But Luffy also seem to mastered it during the Fishman Island arc but since he's still young, I won't put him on the list. Monkey D. Dragon is an obvious choice since he is the most wanted person therefore it's suited for the most wanted person to have this type of haki whilst Monkey D. Garp was said to have cornered Gol.D Roger and I'm sure he did not rely only on his strength.

All of this are the current one, I'm sure there are more people in the New World and Marines who mastered any type of haki to perfection.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People say Vergo yet Law was able to strike through Vergo's armament and I doubt Law is on the level to take on the most powerful Haki users out there o.o

shri3kbat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Coby will have the strongest conqueror's haki in the future? I mean, he will probably be pretty strong soon, and he has no real signature yet so that could be it