Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a general assessment, Naruto has assistance from kurama and the tailed beasts there's not much to get used to. The comparison could never be = to begin with.
No it’s a fair assessment, the fight was over if Naruto or any of the others had gotten caught in IT. The ONLY thing that prevented that was Sasuke’s Rinnegan powered PS.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke's Rinnegan wasn't restricted. IE: He was able to easily see Madara's limb clones and he wasn't effected by IT. Sasuke like Naruto was both new at using their power. Neither one had mastered their power. That's the reason Naruto was still using the rasengan most of the battle.
I'd say IT resistance was the only edge. About Limbo, Naruto could sense them and fight them with clones, so I'd say equal.
And these 2 things you listed weren't not useful against his fight with Naruto anyways.

Kishi had Naruto show off most of his power during his battle with Madara and Kaguya. While Sasuke showed off most his powers during his battle with Naruto.
That's true, but in the end the final number of Sasuke's rinnegan powers was 4 : CT used on Bijuu's, Outer path to boost Susanoo, Ameno used twice, and preta in the end. I'd say it's still not fair compared to what Naruto got and what Rinnegan should be able to do.
Sasuke gained a huge boost in power by just having Sage's chakra flow through is body. Why else do you think Sasuke was able to catch up to Madara. Before the war Sasuke wasn't even faster that A, but now he has speed that allows him to fight Juubi Madara.
Indeed that's what I said. He doesn't need tons of different power ups, his natural talent and strength were already enough.
When Sasuke fought Naruto he had more charka from all the tail beast, eye jutsu that automatically gave him infor and allowed him to instantly learn/gain new jutsu and still lost.
@bold1 bijuu's argument already addressed in my reply to Nick01
@bold2 which doesn't matter because he didn't really learn and use anything new against Naruto.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it’s a fair assessment, the fight was over if Naruto or any of the others had gotten caught in IT. The ONLY thing that prevented that was Sasuke’s Rinnegan powered PS.
That wasn't the assessment part of the whole doesn't equal the whole. It was full of BS to downplay Sasuke's own skill and abilities to justify Naruto's help. And he based it off of the Rinnegan not being restricted in it's insight which nobody ever disputed.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All i know is Sasuke's pretty powerful if he had to be restricted in the rinnegan department yet blitz Naruto side by side effortlessly.

Naruto has RSM Cloak(Boosted reaction, reflexes, footspeed, shunshin speed etc), Gudodama which erases on contact, Sasuke's own help backing him against Kaguya lettting him use his technique ameno together with his shunshin as we see Naruto positioning his feet implying shunshin then springing up which was ameno.

Yet the same sasuke was capable of being un-dodgeable to kaguya in her base mode, she reacted with RinneSharingan as you can see 3 exclamation marks in her head indicating how fast Sasuke's strike speed was; and this is a healthy kaguya who didn't waste chakra creating dimensions; which proves how fast Sasuke is; Kaguya never used her RinneSharingan on Naruto even when he combined his shunshin and ameno to spring up against kaguya and had only two exclamation marks and one question mark which indicates Kaguya reacted to him well; but was confused on what was happening.

Setting the bar how fast sasuke is.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That wasn't the assessment part of the whole doesn't equal the whole. It was full of BS to downplay Sasuke's own skill and abilities to justify Naruto's help. And he based it off of the Rinnegan not being restricted in it's insight which nobody ever disputed.
I mean...he said the following:
Sasuke's Rinnegan wasn't restricted. IE: He was able to easily see Madara's limb clones and he wasn't effected by IT. Sasuke like Naruto was both new at using their power. Neither one had mastered their power. That's the reason Naruto was still using the rasengan most of the battle.

Kishi had Naruto show off most of his power during his battle with Madara and Kaguya. While Sasuke showed off most his powers during his battle with Naruto.

Sasuke gained a huge boost in power by just having Sage's chakra flow through is body. Why else do you think Sasuke was able to catch up to Madara. Before the war Sasuke wasn't even faster that A, but now he has speed that allows him to fight Juubi Madara.

When Sasuke fought Naruto he had more charka from all the tail beast, eye jutsu that automatically gave him infor and allowed him to instantly learn/gain new jutsu and still lost.

Now I’m not sure where he downplayed Sasuke’s abilities there or emphasized that he needed Naruto’s assistance but I’m not here to argue.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean...he said the following:

Now I’m not sure where he downplayed Sasuke’s abilities there or emphasized that he needed Naruto’s assistance but I’m not here to argue.
Last paragraph full of BS of how he downplays Sasuke's skills own skills and attributed them to the Rinnegan granting him the abilities/instant knowledge.

The second paragraph where makes reference to Naruto's powers ignores assistance from tailed beasts.

There wasn't neutrality fanboying crept in, he attributes Sasuke's skill solely to the Rinnegan and makes 0 mention of Kurama's and the tailed beasts assist to Naruto. I hope it's clearer now.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke still had to learn to use his rinnegan while all of Naruto's new powers came naturally or were literally given to him word of mouth from the tailed beasts.

Someone please try to refute this post.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last paragraph full of BS of how he downplays Sasuke's skills own skills and attributed them to the Rinnegan granting him the abilities/instant knowledge.

The second paragraph where makes reference to Naruto's powers ignores assistance from tailed beasts.

There wasn't neutrality fanboying crept in, he attributes Sasuke's skill solely to the Rinnegan and makes 0 mention of Kurama's and the tailed beasts assist to Naruto. I hope it's clearer now.
The second paragraph doesn’t have to explicitly state that Naruto relied on the tailed beasts help because it’s common knowledge. Everyone knows Naruto was in RSM And was utilizing the Bijuu power which is why he had the TSBs and was able to fly. We also can’t ignore that when Sasuke first attacked Kaguya, none of his abilities did the trick. Naruto was the first one to touch Kaguya and he was the primary threat. Example: Kaguya isolated Sasuke and decided to handle Naruto first.

The last paragraph isn’t false either, Sasuke clearly had the upper hand but according to Kishimoto:
9 Full bodied Bijuu (including Kurama himself) + Six Paths Susano’o < RSM with portions of the bijuus’ collective chakra (Kurama jinchuriki)

It’s not something that can be debated, Kurama alone was able to gather up enough chakra to equal the power of all of the tailed beasts’ (including his other half- logic?) power and Sasuke’s Six Paths. Now admittedly, the Bijuu didn’t want to help Sasuke so they didn’t gather Nature chakra to help Sasuke out but alas, the battle happened.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's been a while since I've been on here and here I find Naruto vs Sasuke debates still going on. Not saying it's bad or anything but I thought it should have been settled by now. Oh well let me give my input

- Sasuke got ameno, Rinnegan, Yin seal.

- Naruto got Yang seal, Spsm, Understanding of all things.

Who's powers are greater, more versatile and powerful?
Sasuke received the sages yin represented by the rinnegan as well as half of the rikudo senin's chakra

Naruto received the sages yang represented by his six path sage mode and the other half of the sages power. Naruto also received chakra (though not a lot) from all the remaining bijuu.

It is clear Naruto received more power. He has both bijuu and sage power. Regarding the seals those were temporary so not important.

Finally as to who got more versatile powers that depends on the users themselves. Sasuke is more versatile than Naruto so he appears to have a more versatile skill set. But I believe both powers are equally versatile.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke still had to learn to use his rinnegan while all of Naruto's new powers came naturally or were literally given to him word of mouth from the tailed beasts.

Someone please try to refute this post.
Naruto fans be like Naruto have comprehension of chakra. Then be like Naruto didn't know how to use his powers either.

Lol it's funny tho cuz it's either 1 or the other and picking one will still make them look hella hypocritical.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say IT resistance was the only edge. About Limbo, Naruto could sense them and fight them with clones, so I'd say equal.
And these 2 things you listed weren't not useful against his fight with Naruto anyways.

That's true, but in the end the final number of Sasuke's rinnegan powers was 4 : CT used on Bijuu's, Outer path to boost Susanoo, Ameno used twice, and preta in the end. I'd say it's still not fair compared to what Naruto got and what Rinnegan should be able to do.

Indeed that's what I said. He doesn't need tons of different power ups, his natural talent and strength were already enough.

@bold1 bijuu's argument already addressed in my reply to Nick01
@bold2 which doesn't matter because he didn't really learn and use anything new against Naruto.
Sasuke gain a huge power up. He had the rinnegan that gives the user the ability to instantly learn and use all it's paths. Tobi confirmed that for us during the war. He had sage's chakra that boosted his power, body strength and speed. He had more that 2 things. Like is said, Kishi had Naruto and Sasuke show off their powers at different times.

You talked about Naruto having all the tail beast powers, but Naruto didn't use all the tail beast powers against Sasuke. Sasuke did use all the tail beast power against Naruto.

Naruto fans be like Naruto have comprehension of chakra. Then be like Naruto didn't know how to use his powers either.

Lol it's funny tho cuz it's either 1 or the other and picking one will still make them look hella hypocritical.
You need to understand the different eye power and body power. Eye power focus more on jutsu, while body power focus more on ability.

The different between ability and jutsu is an ability is being about to do something (IE manipulation chakra into the element wind) while a jutsu is using an ability in a specific way (IE manipulating the element wind into the shape of a sword and using it to cut a target).

Neither Naruto nor Sasuke was a master at using their new powers.

Rinnegan gives the user the instant ability to use the different paths which are jutsu. Meaning, Sasuke doesn't have to learn the different jutsu his Rinnegan gives him, he instantly has the ability/skills needed to create his paths and he knows the correct way to manipulate his chakra to create his jutsu.

RSM gives the user the ability to manipulate its chakra in every single possible way. Meaning, Naruto can create any jutsu he wants. He doesn't have to learn the ability/skill needed to create any jutsu, but he need to learn the correct way to manipulate his chakra for create the jutsu.

IE: Sasuke instantly performed the absorption jutsu, he didn't to test or try it out first to see if it would work. While Naruto wasn't sure he would be able to use his powers to create a jutsu that would create Kakashi a new eye. He was testing his powers.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21702745" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21702745">Jiren said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sasuke still had to learn to use his rinnegan while all of Naruto's new powers came naturally or were literally given to him word of mouth from the tailed beasts.<br /> <br /> <br /> Someone please try to refute this post. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Rinnegan most powerful eye yet Sasuke didnt show anything more then from what we have seen, except for Ameno and portal... i want to see something beyond that, like Madara's meteors or something</div>

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke gain a huge power up. He had the rinnegan that gives the user the ability to instantly learn and use all it's paths. Tobi confirmed that for us during the war. He had sage's chakra that boosted his power, body strength and speed. He had more that 2 things. Like is said, Kishi had Naruto and Sasuke show off their powers at different tim
es.
@bold1 And that didn't happeen, i mean he used 3 out of 7 paths, neither he learned them instantly.
@bold2 Naruto had sage's chakra aswell and RSM to that, so he had twice boosted stats as Sasuke.

You talked about Naruto having all the tail beast powers, but Naruto didn't use all the tail beast powers against Sasuke. Sasuke did use all the tail beast power against Naruto.
He didn't really, told you to reffer to my reply to Nick01 about bijuu's argument

I always laugh whenever I see this argument "Naruto with 0.5 bijuu > Sasuke with 8.5". Yeah problem is, it's not like Sasuke became jinchuuriki of those bijuu's, it's not like he was using their special abilities, it's not like they were giving him advices. He used them only as pure chakra replenishment. Even his final attack was completely converted to raiton chakra instead of being mixed of 8 bijuu's different chakra natures.

Even then, it's not like he had them and was using them for a whole fight. Bijuu's were used only like in the middle of the fight and that's it. Sasuke couldn't use them later on since he couldn't control Rinnegan.
He only took chakra from them which was converted to raiton and that's all. That's why people shouldn't compare it to Naruto, who was jin of his bijuu, and that bijuu was actively helping him through the whole fight right from the start and till the end.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo gave both equal amount of his chakra, however what it did for naruto proved to be better and more powerful than what it did for sasuke. It gave naruto Rsm, and also the ability to now communicate with each Bijuu and make use of their chakra/Kkg abilities. While sasuke got Rinnegan. They both got seals although I find it funny that naruto could do stuffs with his seal (heal kakashi eye, restore Gai) while sasuke did nothing with his except to help seal away kaguya.

So naruto got more power post Hagoromo. It was only up until the vote 2 battle that sasuke began getting use to his rinnegan-powering up his soosano with the bijuu chakra that he began to even the odds. Making use of the bijuu was only fair considering how stacked up naruto was.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke gain a huge power up. He had the rinnegan that gives the user the ability to instantly learn and use all it's paths. Tobi confirmed that for us during the war. He had sage's chakra that boosted his power, body strength and speed. He had more that 2 things. Like is said, Kishi had Naruto and Sasuke show off their powers at different times.

You need to understand the different eye power and body power. Eye power focus more on jutsu, while body power focus more on ability.

The different between ability and jutsu is an ability is being about to do something (IE manipulation chakra into the element wind) while a jutsu is using an ability in a specific way (IE manipulating the element wind into the shape of a sword and using it to cut a target).

Neither Naruto nor Sasuke was a master at using their new powers.

Rinnegan gives the user the instant ability to use the different paths which are jutsu. Meaning, Sasuke doesn't have to learn the different jutsu his Rinnegan gives him, he instantly has the ability/skills needed to create his paths and he knows the correct way to manipulate his chakra to create his jutsu.

RSM gives the user the ability to manipulate its chakra in every single possible way. Meaning, Naruto can create any jutsu he wants. He doesn't have to learn the ability/skill needed to create any jutsu, but he need to learn the correct way to manipulate his chakra for create the jutsu.

IE: Sasuke instantly performed the absorption jutsu, he didn't to test or try it out first to see if it would work. While Naruto wasn't sure he would be able to use his powers to create a jutsu that would create Kakashi a new eye. He was testing his powers.
What?