[Discussion] Who else would've wanted to see..

Woodzy

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We haven't really seen Gerard in action besides fighting Senjumaru (with Lille finishing her off) and being one-shotted by Nimaiya along with Lille. Although his epithet in itself already sounds OP as hell. Brace yourselves for some upcoming trolling on this one. My eyes are on you, Kubo.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
gerard is definately tough. nobody is stupid enough to challenge that many really strong people at once, without some kind of insane trump card ability. however, i don't want kenpachi to get a bankai until he fights someone properly hyped, IE, ywhach.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gerard is definately tough. nobody is stupid enough to challenge that many really strong people at once, without some kind of insane trump card ability. however, i don't want kenpachi to get a bankai until he fights someone properly hyped, IE, ywhach.
If Kenpachi fights Yhwach even with Bankai,it will still be a mad stomp in Yhwach's favor. No way a mere Bankai can hope to match Almighty+Soul King Power

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kenpachi fights Yhwach even with Bankai,it will still be a mad stomp in Yhwach's favor. No way a mere Bankai can hope to match Almighty+Soul King Power
It's not just a mere bankai, it's a bankai, bankai aren't just meres they're very powerful. But yes ywach would win

What makes you think he is on zaraki level?..but yea lets wait an see Darwin might just end up fighting him in the end
He was on zarakis level so hashi was right and you were wrong