Who do you prefer? Good sasuke or Dark sasuke?

Which do you prefer?

• Dark Sasuke?

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Good Sasuke?

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dnt really care for sasuke. He's a disgrace to the uchiha name. Anyone who needs to lower themselves to join evil just to become strong was just weak and insecure about themselves and their abilities.

whats worst of all itachi gave his life for sasuke to rid him of oro. and protect him against him from Madara and he is still working with madara who which i might add just as itachi said is a loser.

Reactions: Detonator99

brianS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dnt really care for sasuke. He's a disgrace to the uchiha name. Anyone who needs to lower themselves to join evil just to become strong was just weak and insecure about themselves and their abilities.

whats worst of all itachi gave his life for sasuke to rid him of oro. and protect him against him from Madara and he is still working with madara who which i might add just as itachi said is a loser.
well actually he's not working with madara, he is just doing his own thing to get revenge for itachi

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

it was itachi who made sasuke evil. without itachi sasuke would never had become the avenger, and never had fallen. maybe itachi should've thought what he teaches his little brother for morals instead of trying to correct his mistakes afterwards.

i like the good sasuke more, he's more the kind of tragic hero i like to see. and i like the curse seal more than the ms.

Last edited:

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was itachi who made sasuke evil. without itachi sasuke would never had become the avenger, and never had fallen.

i like the good sasuke more, he's more the kind of tragic hero i like to see. and i like the curse seal more than the ms.
Ihate sasuke and repeating and re-explaing things so plz if you are going to make a arguement/ counter exclaim to mine plz be more conviencing.

Sasuke is such a dumb fag he has to how many years to remember that itachi was crying the night of the maasacre. If he noticed that why did it he care to think that itachi didn't want to kill his clan for that matter his parents and little brother. To maintain the peace for EveryOne itachi did it relucatantly.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ihate sasuke and repeating and re-explaing things so plz if you are going to make a arguement/ counter exclaim to mine plz be more conviencing.

Sasuke is such a dumb fag he has to how many years to remember that itachi was crying the night of the maasacre. If he noticed that why did it he care to think that itachi didn't want to kill his clan for that matter his parents and little brother. To maintain the peace for EveryOne itachi did it relucatantly.
sasuke didnt want to remember that night, he had a trauma. i dont deny the fact that itachi wanted to maintain peace. but he didnt had to tsukuyomi sasuke and he didnt had to come back and tsukuyomi sasuke again. he'd have done that probably until sasuke went to orochimaru. he made sasuke to the avenger in order to make sasuke strong and accepted the possibility that sasuke might become evil in that process. if he hadnt done that sasuke would have become a nin like kakashi, basically positive with a horrible past, but sasuke was on the way to forget his past when itachi reappeared.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like sasuke we saw when he fought haku, hes good as he saves narutos life but he does it in a way with attitude and seems cool, that the sasuke i like, not the crazy revenge one xd and the funny arguements with sasuke like when they kissed

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like sasuke we saw when he fought haku, hes good as he saves narutos life but he does it in a way with attitude and seems cool, that the sasuke i like, not the crazy revenge one xd and the funny arguements with sasuke like when they kissed
yah i agree with you. now i hate this New Sasuke he thinks he is a bad ass >.> but when is he going to come to terms with the fact that every time he fought Naruto, Naruto held back >.> i hope you notices , cause everys battle that naruto had with enemy shows a differnt personality.i hope when they do fight for real Naruto Sagemode + Kyubby V2 kick the shit out of him so we get back old Sauske :D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
same opinion here, the good guy who stays cool, maybe a littlebit tragic and with self-doubts, but still the good guy.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theirs a problem with the Dark side, it Brings the rest of Sasuke personalty down. Only the dark side stances out, every other part of Sasuke personality is a slave to the dark side. Hate burns all hope of a future.

Pin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nice and i totally agree :D

i guess itachi did have a part in making sasuke what he is today but its not totally itachi's fault. i mean sasuke did choose it himself to be consumed by his hatred and continue on his never ending killing spree.

i like good sasuke of course, but bad sasuke keeps up the dynamics of the naruto series.

i really liked it when the old sasuke and naruto were fooling around and challenging each other and all, great times..